Contact Form Templates
Why Elfsight Contact Forms are the Best?
If you’re looking for a mobile-friendly and adaptive form to boost engagement rate and gain more potential customers, then the Contact Form from Elfsight is the finest option to stand out from the rest. Our premade templates can enhance the website’s user experience and increase revenue in a few minutes. Save time and money on hiring a developer since the configuration procedure is fast and doesn’t need coding expertise!
Contact Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Contact Form template for Website
To create the Contact Form template, use the points from the uncomplicated guide:
- Choose an Contact Form template from the list and press the “Use Template”.
- Personalize the template’s attributes to fit your interest and save all edits.
- Log in to the Elfsight account.
- Obtain the individual code to enter the form on your website and the direct URL-link.
Are you facing any issues making the Contact Form template? Don’t be afraid to contact the Elfsight Help Center.
How to add Contact Form to Website
In order to embed the Contact Form to the webpage, complete the detailed instruction:
- After editing your Contact Form template, log in to the Elfsight account.
- Receive the personal form code.
- Insert the form code into the site editor.
- Congratulations! You have added the Contact Form to the website effortlessly.
Encountered any troubles with the setup process? Don’t wait to get in touch with our support team. We will be glad to assist you.
It depends on you and your preferences because the Contact Form has an extensive variety of customizable field types, such as email address, phone number, first and last name, site URL, and others. In addition, you may create the required text fields that only relate to the brand.
Yes, definitely. Let us explain how to do that in detail:
- Locate the “Integrations” option inside the online demo configurator.
- Click on the “Mailchimp” button.
- Tap on “Connect to Mailchimp” and authorize the account.
Absolutely! The form template for Contact Form is completely appropriate for any content marketing systems and website platforms:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
You may connect Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Contact Form using the online demo configurator once choosing the template.
You can distribute the form through various marketing channels, but we suggest taking a closer look at these options to gain more orders:
- Distribute the direct link to the form.
- Attach the form to the email marketing campaigns.
- Embed the form into the landing page.
- Spread the form URL-link across your social media platforms.
You are able to personalize all of the elements of the Contact Form via the live demo builder, such as the text fields to fill out, header, cover image, brand image, footer, positioning, layout, button icon, color palette, success message, and many more.
To transfer your Contact Form results, you need to synchronize the Contact Form with an integration app like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. To do so, read the instruction:
- Locate the “Integrations” menu option inside the live demo editor.
- Pick the application integration that suits your needs.
- Connect the form to the chosen app integration by meeting the requirements for each app.
In order to get the Contact Form notifications and regularly receive emails, apply these points:
- Open the “Email” menu bar inside the demo.
- Choose the “Notify Me” button.
- Switch on “Email Notifications” to get alerts when someone submits the form.
- Add your email and customize the message.
- Go back to the “Email” menu and select the “Notify Respondents” option to send an email reply after somebody fills out the form.
- Activate “Autoresponder Email” and write the text message.
Yes, certainly, the Contact Form are completely mobile-friendly and designed to work well with different screen sizes, operating systems, and browser platforms on every digital device.
Certainly, even if you’ve selected the embedded template in the first place. In order to change the layout and make the Contact Form floating, refer to these guidelines:
- Find the “Layout” menu tab in the online demo builder.
- Click on the “Pane” layout option shown on the screen.
- Adjust the settings for the position and floating button.
- Personalize the floating button in the “Appearance” menu and apply the edits.
- Log in to your Elfsight account and get the code to add on your webpage.
To include a CAPTCHA protection to the Contact Form template and prevent spam, apply this detailed guideline:
- Go to the “Settings” option in the online demo configurator.
- Find “Spam Protection” and tap on it.
- Activate “Enable reCAPTCHA.”