Donation Form Templates
Why Elfsight Donation Forms are the Best?
If you’re on the hunt for an extremely responsive and configurable form to increase engagement and gain more potential clients, then the Donation Form from Elfsight is the finest choice to set your company apart. Our ready-made solutions can optimize the web page’s customer experience and raise sales in a few seconds. Save time and resources on hiring a programmer since the configuration procedure is quick and doesn’t require coding skills!
Donation Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Donation Form template for Website
In order to make the Donation Form, use the steps from the detailed guideline:
- Select an Donation Form template from the catalog and click the “Use Template” button.
- Customize the template’s attributes to meet your requirements and apply all edits.
- Sign in to the profile.
- Get the unique HTML code to enter the form on your webpage and the direct link.
Are you facing any issues creating your Donation Form template? Feel free to reach out to the Elfsight Support Team.
How to add Donation Form to Website
To add the Donation Form to the website, complete the detailed guide below:
- After personalizing your Donation Form template, log in to the account.
- Copy the individual form code.
- Add the form code into the website editor.
- Great job! You have entered the Donation Form to the website successfully.
Experienced any Issues with the installation process? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Elfsight customer service. We will be delighted to support you.
The Donation Form allows various payment gateway integrations. For example, the most popular ones are PayPal and Stripe.
Yes, you can. To make it achievable, please, don’t make the contact detail fields required to fill out. So your users could send donations and stay unknown using the Donation Form template.
The Donation Form doesn’t directly process transactions, so if you decide to integrate a payment service provider via Zapier, please search for additional information or get in touch with your payment service provider to know about any current charges and taxes.
Certainly! The form template for Donation Form is completely suitable for all CMS and websites:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
You can connect Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Donation Form using the demo builder after choosing the template.
You can share the form through several marketing channels, but we advise exploring these options to gain more orders:
- Send the direct URL to the form.
- Embed the form to your email marketing campaigns.
- Embed the form to your landing page.
- Send the form link across your social media channels.
You’re free to edit all the elements of the Donation Form using our demo editor, such as the text fields to complete, heading, cover image, logo image, footer, alignment, layout, button icon, main colors, post-submit message, and so on.
In order to transfer the Donation Form information, it is necessary to sync the Donation Form with an integration app like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. In order to do that, complete the tutorial:
- Find the “Integrations” menu tab inside the online demo configurator.
- Choose the app integration that suits your needs.
- Sync the Donation Form to the selected app integration by fulfilling the requirements for each service.
To set up the Donation Form notifications and continuously get emails, complete these steps:
- Locate the “Email” menu tab in the live demo.
- Choose the “Notify Me” button.
- Toggle on “Email Notifications” to receive alerts when an individual submits the form.
- Type in your email and personalize the message.
- Navigate back to the “Email” menu and select the “Notify Respondents” option to send an email reply after someone fills out the form.
- Switch on “Autoresponder Email” and add the message.
Yes, certainly, the Donation Form are completely responsive and designed to function effectively with different screen resolutions, operating systems, and browser platforms on every device.
Absolutely, even if you’ve chosen the embedded template at first. In order to adjust the layout and make the Donation Form floating, refer to these instructions:
- Locate the “Layout” menu bar in the demo.
- Hit the “Pane” layout button shown on the screen.
- Change the settings for the placement and floating button.
- Change the floating button in the “Appearance” menu and apply the modifications.
- Sign in to your admin panel and obtain the code to add on your site.
To add the CAPTCHA protection to the Donation Form template and stay protected from spam, complete this step-by-step guideline:
- Open the “Settings” bar in the demo builder.
- Look for “Spam Protection” and click on it.
- Switch on “Enable reCAPTCHA.”