Why do I need Elfsight Form Builder?
Сollect more data from your potential customers
Increase the number of leads
Save your time and money
Join 213,540 customers already using Elfsight Apps
What makes Elfsight Form Builder special?
I easily created a survey form with ratings, a feedback form, and a contact form out of this single app.
I added my feedback form to each and every page of the site thanks to Floating option. And it helps me get more customer information.
With filling progress saved, users don’t need to re-enter the data they already put and it prevents losing contacts.
Why Elfsight widget of all others?
What our customers say ❤️
Try Form Builder widget demo
Frequently Asked Questions
With the help of the templates included in our widget, you can create any type of fill-in form that you may need. Here are some examples:
- Booking template – the easiest way to create a form where you clients can make a booking.
- Survey template – surveying website users for any purpose: audience analysis, market assessment, product reviews collecting.
- Poll template – questionnaire is an efficient way to learn the clients' opinion about your business.
- Quiz template – leading users towards a purchase by a promotional game quiz.
- Voting template – interactive voting form.
- Feedback template – an extended form for collecting feedback from your clients.
- Order template – receive orders through a specially designed form for higher conversion.
- Subscribe template – accumulate email subscriptions via our form and use inbuilt integration with MailChimp to create a mailout.
- Reservation template – a form for booking tickets, seats, coupons, etc.
- Sign up template – a form for participants registering.
If you need a special type of the widget, feel free to address our support specialists. We will help you configure a form widget right for your needs.
Perform this uncomplicated guideline or address our Support Service to get installation help with embedding the plugin to the website.
- Set up your custom widget in our editor.
- Get you individual installation code.
- Insert the code into the HTML of the page or site template.
- The widget is added!
Then go to your website and view the From Creator.