Booking Form Templates
Why Elfsight Booking Forms are the Best?
If you’re on the hunt for a highly responsive and flexible form to improve engagement and get more potential clients, then the Booking Form from Elfsight is the best alternative to set your business apart. Our ready-to-use solutions can optimize the site’s user experience and boost sales in a couple of minutes. Save some time and money on employing a programmer since the installation process is quick and doesn’t require programming expertise!
Booking Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Booking Form template for Website
In order to make the Booking Form, apply the steps from the brief tutorial below:
- Pick an Booking Form template from the catalog and click the “Use Template” button.
- Modify the template’s features to match your interest and apply all modifications.
- Sign in to your profile.
- Receive your individual HTML code to integrate the form on the webpage and the direct URL.
Do you face any challenges making your form template? Feel free to reach out to the Elfsight Support Team.
How to add Booking Form to Website
To integrate the Booking Form to your website, apply the step-by-step tutorial below:
- After personalizing the Booking Form template, sign in to your profile.
- Copy the individual form code.
- Add the form code into your site editor.
- Congrats! You have embedded the Booking Form to your webpage successfully.
Did you face any difficulties during the installation process? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Elfsight assistance service. We will be happy to help you.
The Booking Form allows several payment gateway integrations. For example, the most popular ones are PayPal and Stripe.
The Booking Form supports several formats for dates, such as MM/DD/YY, DD/MM/YY, and YY/MM/DD.
You can synchronize a variety of calendars to the Booking Form through the Zapier app integration, for example, Google Calendar.
Certainly! The form template for Booking Form is absolutely suitable for all CMS and websites:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
You may sync Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Booking Form in the online demo configurator after selecting the template.
You can distribute the form across several marketing platforms, but we advise checking out these options to boost orders:
- Distribute the direct URL-link to the form.
- Add the form to your emails.
- Integrate the form to your landing page.
- Send the form URL-link throughout your social media channels.
You’re able to customize all the elements of the Booking Form using the live demo editor, including the text fields to complete, heading, cover image, logo image, footer, alignment, layout, button icon, color scheme, post-submit message, and so on.
In order to export the form data, it is necessary to sync the Booking Form with an integration application like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. To do so, view the guideline:
- Open the “Integrations” menu tab in the online demo configurator.
- Pick the integration service you would like to use.
- Link the Booking Form to the selected integrator by fulfilling the criteria for each app.
To set up the form notifications and continuously get emails, complete these steps:
- Locate the “Email” menu tab in the demo configurator.
- Pick the “Notify Me” button.
- Activate “Email Notifications” to receive notifications when somebody fills out the form.
- Enter your email address and modify the text message notification.
- Go back to the “Email” menu and choose the “Notify Respondents” option to deliver an email response after somebody submits the form.
- Activate “Autoresponder Email” and add the message.
Yes, the Booking Form are fully mobile-friendly and created to function efficiently with different screen resolutions, OS, and web browsers on every device.
Yes, even if you’ve selected the embedded template initially. To adjust the layout and create the Booking Form floating, follow these points:
- Locate the “Layout” menu bar inside the demo.
- Hit the “Pane” layout button displayed on the screen.
- Modify the settings for the placement and floating button.
- Change the floating button in the “Appearance” tab and save the modifications.
- Sign in to your admin board and get the code to enter on the site.
In order to include the CAPTCHA security feature to your Booking Form template and stay protected from spam, use this brief instruction:
- Navigate to the “Settings” tab inside the online demo builder.
- Find “Spam Protection” and click on it.
- Toggle on “Enable reCAPTCHA”.