Order Form Templates
Why Elfsight Order Form are the Best?
If you’re trying to find a highly responsive and customizable form to improve engagement rate and attract more potential customers, then the Order Form from Elfsight is the best choice to set your business apart. Our pre-made solutions can enhance the website’s end-user experience and improve purchases in a couple of clicks. Save some time and resources on hiring a developer since the installation procedure is fast and doesn’t require coding expertise!
Order Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Order Form template for Website
In order to design the Order Form template, complete the steps from the detailed guideline:
- Select an Order Form template from the list and press the “Use Template” button.
- Tailor the template’s characteristics to meet your interest and apply all edits.
- Sign in to the Elfsight account.
- Get the unique HTML code to embed the form on your website and the direct link.
Are you facing any issues making the form template? Feel free to get in touch with the Elfsight Help Center.
How to add Order Form to Website
To integrate the Order Form to your site, use the brief tutorial below:
- After personalizing your Order Form template, sign in to the profile.
- Receive the personal form code.
- Enter the form code into your HTML editor.
- Congrats! You have integrated the Order Form to your website successfully.
Encountered any difficulties with the installation process? Don’t wait to get in touch with our support team. We will be happy to assist you.
The Order Form allows various payment option integrations. For example, the most popular ones are PayPal and Stripe.
In order to place a bulk order by using the Order Form, you may let shoppers select various choices by including the checkbox element within the building mode.
Absolutely! The form template for Order Form is entirely suitable for any CMS and website platforms:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
You can sync Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Order Form in the online demo builder once selecting the template.
You can distribute the form across various marketing platforms, but we suggest exploring these options to boost orders:
- Share the direct URL-link to the form.
- Embed the form to the emails.
- Integrate the form to the landing page.
- Share the form URL across your social media platforms.
You are able to modify all of the elements of the Order Form using the live demo editor, including the text fields to fill out, heading, cover image, logo image, footer, positioning, layout, button icon, color palette, success message, and many more.
To export your form results, it is necessary to synchronize the Order Form with an integration app like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. To do so, complete the instruction:
- Open the “Integrations” menu tab inside the live demo builder.
- Select the app integration you would like to use.
- Connect the form to the chosen integration service by meeting the criteria for each service.
In order to set up the form notifications and always receive emails, apply these points:
- Locate the “Email” menu tab in the live demo.
- Choose the “Notify Me” button.
- Toggle on “Email Notifications” to get notifications when somebody fills out the form.
- Enter your email and change the message.
- Return to the “Email” menu and choose the “Notify Respondents” option to deliver an email reply after somebody submits the form.
- Turn on “Autoresponder Email” and add the text message.
Yes, the Order Form are completely mobile-friendly and designed to work efficiently with different screen sizes, operating systems, and browser platforms on every digital device.
Yes, even if you’ve picked the embedded template in the first place. In order to adjust the layout and create the Order Form floating, take a look at these instructions:
- Go to the “Layout” menu option inside the online demo editor.
- Pick the “Pane” layout option shown on the screen.
- Adjust the settings for the position and floating button.
- Change the floating button in the “Appearance” tab and apply the edits.
- Sign in to your account and obtain the code to integrate on the site.
In order to embed the CAPTCHA protection to your Order Form template and prevent spam, follow this uncomplicated tutorial:
- Find the “Settings” bar inside the online demo.
- Look for “Spam Protection” and press on it.
- Activate “Enable reCAPTCHA.”