Application Forms Templates
Why Elfsight Application Forms are the Best?
If you’re looking for a mobile adaptive and configurable form to boost user interaction and entice more leads, then the Application Form from Elfsight is the ideal option to stand out from the rest. Our pre-made templates can enhance the website’s customer experience and improve purchases in a few clicks. Save time and cash on hiring a developer since the integration procedure is fast and doesn’t need coding abilities!
Application Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Application Form template for Website
In order to create the Application Form, follow the steps from the simple instruction below:
- Choose an Application Form template from the catalog and press the “Use Template” button.
- Tailor the template’s elements to fulfill your needs and click to save all adjustments.
- Log in to your account.
- Get your personal code to insert the form on the webpage and the direct URL-link.
Do you experience any difficulties building the form template? Don’t be afraid to get in touch with the Elfsight Assistance Service.
How to add Application Form to Website
In order to add the Application Form to your webpage, follow the simple guide below:
- After customizing your Application Form template, sign in to your Elfsight profile.
- Get the personal form code.
- Enter the form code into your website editor.
- Well done! You have inserted the Application Form to your website easily.
Experienced any Issues with the installation process? Don’t wait to address our support team. We will be delighted to support you.
You can attach any document type. But if you need to specify the formats, you can do so in the online demo constructor.
Yes, the Application Form has limits. The maximum file upload size is 100 MB.
Absolutely! The form template for Application Form is perfectly supported by any CMS and website builder:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
You are able to sync Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Application Form using the live demo builder after selecting the template.
You can share the form across different marketing channels, but we suggest taking a closer look at these options to increase orders:
- Share the direct URL to the form.
- Include the form to the emails.
- Integrate the form into your landing page.
- Share the form URL across your social media channels.
You are free to edit all of the elements of the Application Form using our demo builder, such as the text fields to complete, header, cover image, logo image, footer, alignment, layout, button icon, color palette, post-submit message, and many more.
In order to export the form results, it is necessary to synchronize the Application Form with an integration app like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. In order to do that, follow the tutorial:
- Find the “Integrations” menu bar in the live demo builder.
- Choose the app integration that suits your needs.
- Sync the Application Form to the chosen application integration by meeting the criteria for each application.
To receive the form notifications and always receive emails, apply these points:
- Navigate to the “Email” menu option in the live demo builder.
- Hit the “Notify Me” button.
- Switch on “Email Notifications” to get alerts when someone submits the form.
- Type in your email address and personalize the message.
- Navigate back to the “Email” menu and select the “Notify Respondents” option to deliver an email reply after an individual fills out the form.
- Turn on “Autoresponder Email” and type in the text message.
Yes, the Application Form are completely mobile adaptable and designed to work well with different screen sizes, OS, and browser platforms on every digital device.
Certainly, even if you’ve chosen the embedded template in the first place. To modify the layout and make the Application Form floating, check out these instructions:
- Open the “Layout” menu tab inside the online demo editor.
- Choose the “Pane” layout button shown on the screen.
- Change the settings for the placement and floating button.
- Customize the floating button in the “Appearance” tab and apply the changes.
- Log in to your admin panel and obtain the code to integrate on your webpage.
To add the CAPTCHA protection to your Application Form template and stay protected from spam, follow this uncomplicated tutorial:
- Locate the “Settings” option in the demo editor.
- Locate “Spam Protection” and press on it.
- Activate “Enable reCAPTCHA.”