Joomla Contact Forms extention templates
Why Elfsight Joomla Contact Forms extention is the Best?
If you’re on the hunt for a highly responsive and flexible form to boost engagement rate and get more potential clients to your Joomla, then the Contact Forms extention from Elfsight is the best choice to set your brand apart. Our pre-made solutions can improve the Joomla site’s user experience and raise purchases in a couple of minutes. Save time and cash on employing a programmer since the setup procedure is fast and doesn’t need coding expertise!
Joomla Contact Forms Features and Integrations
How to Create Contact Forms template for Joomla Website
To make the Contact Forms extention for Joomla, use the steps from the detailed tutorial:
- Choose the Contact Forms template from the list and press the “Use Template”.
- Modify the template’s elements to meet your interest and apply all adjustments.
- Sign in to the account.
- Obtain your personal code to add the form on your Joomla website and the direct URL-link.
Do you face any issues building your form template? Feel free to get in touch with the Elfsight Support Team.
How to add Contact Forms to Joomla Website
In order to add the Contact Forms extention to the Joomla webpage, follow the uncomplicated guideline:
- After editing your Contact Forms template, sign in to your Elfsight account.
- Get the unique form code.
- Enter the form code into your HTML editor.
- Congrats! You have added the Contact Forms extention to the Joomla webpage successfully.
Came across any difficulties during the setup process? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service. We will be happy to support you.
It depends on you and your preferences because the Contact Form offers a wide range of adaptable field types, such as email address, phone number, first and last name, site URL, and others. In addition, you may create the required text fields that only relate to the brand.
Yes, indeed. Let us clarify how to do so in depth:
- Open the “Integrations” bar inside the online demo.
- Choose the “Mailchimp” option.
- Click on “Connect to Mailchimp” and authorize the account.
Absolutely! The form template for Contact Forms extention is entirely compatible with any content marketing systems and websites.
You may sync Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Contact Forms using the online demo editor after choosing the template.
You can promote the form through different marketing platforms, but we suggest checking out these options to enhance orders:
- Distribute the direct URL to the form.
- Include the form to your emails.
- Embed the form into the landing page.
- Spread the form link across your social media channels.
You’re able to personalize all the elements of the Contact Forms via our demo editor, including the text fields to fill out, heading, cover image, logo image, footer, positioning, layout, button icon, color palette, success message, and so on.
To export your form results, it is necessary to sync the Contact Forms with an integration application like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. Therefore, view the guide:
- Find the “Integrations” menu option in the online demo editor.
- Choose the integrator you would like to use.
- Link the form to the selected application integration by completing the criteria for each service.
In order to get the form notifications and continuously get emails, complete these steps:
- Locate the “Email” menu tab in the live demo.
- Select the “Notify Me” button.
- Activate “Email Notifications” to receive notifications when an individual submits the form.
- Add your email address and modify the text message notification.
- Navigate back to the “Email” menu and choose the “Notify Respondents” option to send an email reply after someone fills out the form.
- Activate “Autoresponder Email” and write the text message.
Yes, certainly, the Contact Forms are completely responsive and designed to work efficiently with different screen resolutions, OS, and browser platforms on every digital device.
Absolutely, even if you’ve selected the embedded template at first. In order to adjust the layout and make the Contact Forms floating, check out these guidelines:
- Open the “Layout” menu tab in the online demo configurator.
- Hit the “Pane” layout option shown on the screen.
- Change the settings for the placement and floating button.
- Customize the floating button in the “Appearance” tab and save the edits.
- Sign in to your Elfsight account and get the code to embed on the Joomla webpage.
To embed a CAPTCHA protection to the Contact Forms template and stay protected from spam, complete this uncomplicated guideline:
- Locate the “Settings” tab in the live demo.
- Look for “Spam Protection” and press on it.
- Toggle on “Enable reCAPTCHA.”