Multistep Form Templates
Why Elfsight Multistep Forms are the Best?
If you’re on the hunt for a mobile-friendly and flexible form to improve user interaction and get more potential clients, then the Multistep Form from Elfsight is the top option to stand out from the rest. Our premade solutions can enhance the site’s user experience and boost revenue in a few seconds. Save time and money on hiring a programmer since the setup process is fast and doesn’t need programming abilities!
Multistep Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Multistep Form template for Website
To create the Multistep Form, complete the points from the uncomplicated tutorial:
- Pick an Multistep Form template from the catalog and click the “Use Template” button.
- Modify the template’s features to suit your requirements and save all edits.
- Sign in to the account.
- Get the unique code to embed the form on your website and the direct URL-link.
Are you facing any issues creating your Multistep Form template? Don’t hesitate to contact the Elfsight Assistance Service.
How to add Multistep Form to Website
To integrate the Multistep Form to your site, follow the uncomplicated instruction below:
- After modifying your Multistep Form template, sign in to your profile.
- Copy the individual form code.
- Embed the form code into the site editor.
- Great job! You have integrated the Multistep Form to your webpage successfully.
Came across any problems with the installation process? Don’t hesitate to contact our assistance service. We will be happy to assist you.
The Multistep Form is the form that includes multiple sections or pages. Obtain crucial customer details by structuring the questions into smaller groups.
To insert more steps to the form, complete this instruction:
- Check if the “Multistep Form” button in the “Build Form” menu is turned on.
- Press on “Add Page” to insert a new step.
- Modify the elements for each step.
Absolutely! The form template for Multistep Form is absolutely suitable for all content marketing systems and website platforms.
You are able to connect Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Multistep Form using the live demo editor after choosing the template:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
You can promote the form across several marketing channels, but we advise exploring these options to boost orders:
- Send the direct link to the form.
- Embed the form to the email marketing campaigns.
- Integrate the form to your landing page.
- Send the form URL-link across your social media platforms.
You are free to adjust all the elements of the Multistep Form via Elfsight live demo configurator, including the text fields to fill out, heading, cover image, logo image, footer, alignment, layout, button icon, color scheme, success message, and many more.
To transfer your form data, you need to synchronize the Multistep Form with an integration application like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. In order to do that, follow the guideline:
- Locate the “Integrations” menu tab inside the live demo editor.
- Choose the integrator that suits your needs.
- Connect the form to the chosen application integration by meeting the requirements for each service.
In order to get the form notifications and regularly receive emails, apply these points:
- Find the “Email” menu option inside the demo builder.
- Pick the “Notify Me” button.
- Toggle on “Email Notifications” to receive notifications when somebody submits the form.
- Enter your email and change the text message notification.
- Return to the “Email” menu and select the “Notify Respondents” option to deliver an email response after somebody fills out the form.
- Activate “Autoresponder Email” and add the text message.
Yes, the Multistep Form are fully mobile-friendly and designed to work effectively with different screen resolutions, operating systems, and web browsers on every device.
Yes, even if you’ve selected the embedded template initially. In order to adjust the layout and make the Multistep Form floating, refer to these points:
- Locate the “Layout” menu tab in the live demo builder.
- Click on the “Pane” layout option displayed on the screen.
- Adjust the settings for the placement and floating button.
- Personalize the floating button in the “Appearance” tab and apply the changes.
- Sign in to your admin board and get the code to insert on the webpage.
To embed a CAPTCHA protection to your Multistep Form template and prevent spam, complete this uncomplicated guideline:
- Find the “Settings” bar inside the demo.
- Locate “Spam Protection” and press on it.
- Toggle on “Enable reCAPTCHA.”