Appointment Form Templates
Why Elfsight Appointment Forms are the Best?
If you’re attempting to find a mobile-friendly and customizable form to increase engagement rate and attract more potential customers, then the Appointment Form from Elfsight is the top choice set your brand apart. Our ready-made solutions can improve the web page’s end-user experience and raise profits in a couple of seconds. Save some time and resources on employing a programmer since the setup process is quick and doesn’t require programming skills!
Appointment Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Appointment Form template for Website
To design the Appointment Form template, complete the points from the detailed guideline:
- Select an Appointment Form template from the list and click the “Use Template”.
- Edit the template’s characteristics to suit your requirements and save all changes.
- Sign in to the Elfsight profile.
- Obtain the unique HTML code to add the form on your website and the direct link.
Are you encountering any obstacles creating your Appointment Form template? Don’t hesitate to contact the Elfsight Help Center.
How to add Appointment Form to Website
To enter the Appointment Form to the site, use the uncomplicated guideline:
- After modifying the Appointment Form template, log in to the account.
- Extract the unique form code.
- Integrate the form code into the HTML editor.
- Great job! You have integrated the Appointment Form to the webpage smoothly.
Came across any problems during the setup process? Don’t hesitate to contact Elfsight customer service. We will be glad to assist you.
What date format is supported in the Appointment Form?
The Appointment Form provides various formats for dates, including MM/DD/YY, DD/MM/YY, and YY/MM/DD.
What calendars can I sync to the Appointment Form?
You can synchronize a variety of calendars to your form using the Zapier application integration, for example, Google Calendar.
Is the Appointment Form template suitable for any website builder or CMS?
Yes! The form template for Appointment Form is entirely compatible with 99% of content marketing systems and website platforms:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
What kind of integrations can I sync to the Appointment Form?
You can connect Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Appointment Form in the demo editor once choosing the template.
Where can I share my Appointment Form besides the website?
You can promote the form through various marketing platforms, but we recommend exploring these options to enhance orders:
- Send the direct link to the form.
- Embed the form to your email marketing campaigns.
- Embed the form to the landing page.
- Spread the form link throughout your social media platforms.
What elements can I customize in the Appointment Form template?
You’re allowed to adjust all the elements of the Appointment Form via Elfsight online demo configurator, including the text fields to fill out, heading, cover image, brand image, footer, positioning, layout, button icon, main colors, success message, and so on.
How do I export my form data?
To transfer your Appointment Form information, you need to connect the Appointment Form with an integration application like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. Therefore, complete the guide:
- Navigate to the “Integrations” menu option inside the demo editor.
- Select the integrator you would like to use.
- Connect the form to the selected integration service by completing the requirements for each service.
How do I set up notifications for my form?
In order to get the Appointment Form notifications and constantly get emails, follow these steps:
- Find the “Email” menu bar inside the online demo editor.
- Select the “Notify Me” button.
- Toggle on “Email Notifications” to receive notifications when an individual fills out the form.
- Add your email and change the text message notification.
- Return to the “Email” menu and choose the “Notify Respondents” option to send an email response after someone submits the form.
- Switch on “Autoresponder Email” and enter the message.
Are the Appointment Form templates responsive?
Yes, certainly, the Appointment Form are fully responsive and created to function effectively with different screen resolutions, operating systems, and web browsers on every device.
Can I add the floating Appointment Form to my website?
Absolutely, even if you’ve picked the embedded template at first. In order to change the layout and create the Appointment Form floating, take a look at these steps:
- Navigate to the “Layout” menu option in the live demo configurator.
- Select the “Pane” layout option displayed on the screen.
- Adjust the settings for the position and floating button.
- Modify the floating button in the “Appearance” menu and save the edits.
- Sign in to your Elfsight account and receive the code to embed on the website.
How do I add a CAPTCHA to my form template?
In order to embed a CAPTCHA security feature to the Appointment Form template and prevent spam, complete this simple guide:
- Find the “Settings” bar inside the live demo.
- Look for “Spam Protection” and tap on it.
- Switch on “Enable reCAPTCHA.”