Feedback Form Templates
Why Elfsight Feedback Forms are the Best?
If you’re looking for a mobile-friendly and adaptive form to increase engagement rate and draw in more potential clients, then the Feedback Form from Elfsight is the finest option to set your company apart. Our premade solutions can enhance the web page’s customer experience and increase revenue in a few seconds. Save some time and cash on hiring a developer since the setup procedure is fast and doesn’t require coding abilities!
Feedback Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Feedback Form template for Website
In order to create the Feedback Form template, complete the steps from the detailed guideline below:
- Select an Feedback Form template from the list and click the “Use Template” button.
- Edit the template’s attributes to suit your interest and apply all modifications.
- Sign in to your profile.
- Receive the individual HTML code to enter the form on the webpage and the direct URL.
Do you encounter any challenges building the form template? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Elfsight Support Team.
How to add Feedback Form to Website
To insert the Feedback Form to the website, apply the detailed tutorial below:
- After adjusting your Feedback Form template, log in to the profile.
- Extract the personal form code.
- Insert the form code into the site editor.
- Congrats! You have inserted the Feedback Form to your website successfully.
Did you encounter any troubles with the installation process? Don’t wait to contact our support team. We will be happy to support you.
The Feedback Form offers a few alternatives to rank client experience and services, like the star scale, number scale, thumb scale, and smiley scale fields. Pick the ones that fit the needs and change them to your requirements.
In the Feedback Form, you can add questions like multiple-choice, dropdown, star scale, number scale, thumb scale, smiley scale, and a field for a text reply.
The best way to analyze feedback is to synchronize the Feedback Form to Zapier, Google Sheets, or Mailchimp to export data at first, then rearrange it based on chosen criteria, and conduct an analysis at final.
Certainly! The form template for Feedback Form is completely supported by any CMS and websites:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
You can sync Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Feedback Form in the live demo editor after selecting the template.
You can promote the form through several marketing platforms, but we advise exploring these options to enhance orders:
- Distribute the direct link to the form.
- Add the form to the email marketing campaigns.
- Embed the form into the landing page.
- Share the form link across your social media channels.
You are free to adjust all of the elements of the Feedback Form using Elfsight live demo configurator, including the text fields to fill out, heading, cover image, brand image, footer, alignment, layout, button icon, color palette, success message, and many more.
To transfer the Feedback Form results, it is necessary to sync the Feedback Form with an integration application like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. To do so, follow the guideline:
- Navigate to the “Integrations” menu option in the live demo builder.
- Pick the integrator you would like to use.
- Connect the form to the selected app integration by completing the requirements for each application.
In order to receive the form notifications and always receive emails, follow these points:
- Open the “Email” menu bar in the demo configurator.
- Hit the “Notify Me” button.
- Switch on “Email Notifications” to get notifications when somebody submits the form.
- Type in your email and modify the text message notification.
- Navigate back to the “Email” menu and choose the “Notify Respondents” option to deliver an email reply after an individual submits the form.
- Turn on “Autoresponder Email” and add the message.
Yes, certainly, the Feedback Form are fully mobile adaptable and designed to work effectively with different screen sizes, operating systems, and browser platforms on every digital device.
Yes, even if you’ve selected the embedded template initially. To modify the layout and create the Feedback Form floating, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the “Layout” menu tab inside the demo.
- Hit the “Pane” layout button displayed on the screen.
- Adjust the settings for the placement and floating button.
- Change the floating button in the “Appearance” menu and apply the edits.
- Log in to your admin panel and get the code to embed on your site.
In order to include a CAPTCHA security feature to the Feedback Form template and stay protected from spam, apply this step-by-step guide:
- Open the “Settings” tab inside the online demo builder.
- Locate “Spam Protection” and tap on it.
- Activate “Enable reCAPTCHA.”