Product Form Templates
Why Elfsight Product Forms are the Best?
If you’re trying to discover a mobile-friendly and adaptive form to improve engagement and draw in more potential customers, then the Product Form from Elfsight is the ideal alternative to stand out from the rest. Our ready-made templates can optimize the web page’s user experience and raise purchases in a couple of clicks. Save time and resources on employing a programmer since the installation procedure is fast and doesn’t need coding skills!
Product Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Product Form template for Website
To create the Product Form, use the steps from the uncomplicated instruction:
- Choose an Product Form template from the list and press the “Use Template”.
- Personalize the template’s features to fulfill your needs and apply all modifications.
- Sign in to the account.
- Obtain the individual HTML code to insert the form on your webpage and the direct link.
Are you facing any challenges creating the form template? Don’t be afraid to contact the Elfsight Support Team.
How to add Product Form to Website
In order to enter the Product Form to the website, use the simple tutorial:
- After personalizing your Product Form template, sign in to the account.
- Receive the personal form code.
- Integrate the form code into your website editor.
- Well done! You have inserted the Product Form to the website smoothly.
Did you encounter any troubles with the installation process? Don’t wait to reach out to our support team. We will be glad to assist you.
Which payment methods does the Product Form accept?
The Product Form supports several payment integrations. For example, the most popular ones are PayPal and Stripe.
How to place a bulk order via the Product Form?
In order to handle a bulk order by using the form, you are able to let shoppers pick several choices by adding the tick box field inside the building mode.
How to add the product to the form?
Add the product details, like images, descriptions, prices, and sizes, right in the form’s adaptable fields. And don’t forget about the payment getaways!
Is the Product Form template suitable for any website builder or CMS?
Yes! The form template for Product Form is absolutely suitable for 99% of CMS and websites:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
What kind of integrations can I sync to the Product Form?
You can sync Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Product Form in the demo builder once selecting the template.
Where can I share my Product Form besides the website?
You can share the form through several marketing channels, but we advise checking out these options to increase orders:
- Send the direct URL to the form.
- Embed the form to the emails.
- Integrate the form to the landing page.
- Send the form URL throughout your social media platforms.
What elements can I customize in the Product Form template?
You are free to modify all the elements of the Product Form via our demo configurator, including the text fields to fill out, heading, cover image, logo image, footer, positioning, layout, button icon, color palette, post-submit message, and so on.
How do I export my form data?
In order to transfer your Product Form data, you need to connect the Product Form with an integration app like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. To do so, view the guide:
- Find the “Integrations” menu tab in the live demo configurator.
- Select the app integration that suits your needs.
- Connect the Product Form to the chosen app integration by completing the requirements for each app.
How do I set up notifications for my form?
In order to get the Product Form notifications and always get emails, complete these points:
- Navigate to the “Email” menu bar inside the online demo builder.
- Pick the “Notify Me” button.
- Activate “Email Notifications” to get alerts when somebody submits the form.
- Type in your email and modify the text message notification.
- Navigate back to the “Email” menu and select the “Notify Respondents” option to deliver an email response after an individual submits the form.
- Turn on “Autoresponder Email” and type in the message.
Are the Product Form templates responsive?
Yes, certainly, the Product Form are fully responsive and created to function efficiently with different screen resolutions, operating systems, and web browsers on every device.
Can I add the floating Product Form to my website?
Yes, even if you’ve selected the embedded template initially. In order to modify the layout and make the Product Form floating, check out these points:
- Navigate to the “Layout” menu bar in the demo editor.
- Click on the “Pane” layout option displayed on the screen.
- Adjust the settings for the position and floating button.
- Personalize the floating button in the “Appearance” menu and save the edits.
- Log in to your account and get the code to add on the website.
How do I add a CAPTCHA to my form template?
To embed a CAPTCHA protection to your Product Form template and prevent spam, use this uncomplicated instruction:
- Navigate to the “Settings” tab in the online demo editor.
- Find “Spam Protection” and tap on it.
- Activate “Enable reCAPTCHA.”