Event Registration Form Templates
Why Elfsight Event Registration Forms are the Best?
If you’re trying to find a mobile-friendly and configurable form to improve user interaction and entice more leads, then the Event Registration Form from Elfsight is the best option to stand out from the rest. Our ready-to-use solutions can optimize the website’s user experience and raise profits in a couple of clicks. Save time and cash on employing a programmer since the setup process is quick and doesn’t require programming skills!
Event Registration Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Event Registration Form template for Website
In order to create the Event Registration Form, apply the points from the simple guide:
- Choose an Event Registration Form template from the catalog and press the “Use Template”.
- Personalize the template’s features to fulfill your needs and save all modifications.
- Sign in to the profile.
- Get your unique HTML code to insert the form on your webpage and the direct URL-link.
Are you encountering any difficulties building your form template? Feel free to contact the Elfsight Help Center.
How to add Event Registration Form to Website
To integrate the Event Registration Form to the site, apply the uncomplicated guideline below:
- After personalizing the Event Registration Form template, log in to the Elfsight profile.
- Get the individual form code.
- Embed the form code into your HTML editor.
- Congrats! You have embedded the Event Registration Form to your webpage easily.
Came across any difficulties with the installation process? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Elfsight assistance service. We will be glad to assist you.
The Event Registration Form supports numerous payment gateway integrations. For example, the most popular ones are PayPal and Stripe.
The Event Registration Form supports various styles for dates, such as MM/DD/YY, DD/MM/YY, and YY/MM/DD.
You can sync a variety of calendars to your form by using the Zapier integration, such as Google Calendar.
Yes! The form template for Event Registration Form is absolutely compatible with 99% of CMS and websites:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
You are able to connect Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Event Registration Form using the online demo configurator after selecting the template.
You can distribute the form across various marketing platforms, but we suggest checking out these options to boost orders:
- Share the direct URL-link to the form.
- Embed the form to your email marketing campaigns.
- Integrate the form to the landing page.
- Spread the form link across your social media platforms.
You’re able to customize all of the elements of the Event Registration Form via the live demo editor, including the text fields to complete, heading, cover image, logo image, footer, positioning, layout, button icon, main colors, success message, and so on.
In order to transfer the form results, it is necessary to sync the Event Registration Form with an integration application like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. Therefore, read the guide:
- Navigate to the “Integrations” menu tab in the online demo builder.
- Choose the app integration that suits your needs.
- Sync the form to the chosen application integration by meeting the criteria for each service.
In order to get the Event Registration Form notifications and always receive emails, complete these steps:
- Open the “Email” menu option inside the live demo configurator.
- Select the “Notify Me” button.
- Activate “Email Notifications” to get alerts when someone submits the form.
- Type in your email address and modify the message.
- Go back to the “Email” menu and select the “Notify Respondents” option to deliver an email reply after somebody fills out the form.
- Activate “Autoresponder Email” and type in the message.
Yes, certainly, the Event Registration Form are fully mobile-friendly and designed to function well with different screen resolutions, OS, and browser platforms on every digital device.
Certainly, even if you’ve chosen the embedded template in the first place. To adjust the layout and make the Event Registration Form floating, follow these instructions:
- Go to the “Layout” menu bar inside the demo.
- Click on the “Pane” layout option shown on the screen.
- Modify the settings for the placement and floating button.
- Personalize the floating button in the “Appearance” tab and apply the modifications.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel and receive the code to enter on your site.
To include the CAPTCHA protection to your Event Registration Form template and stay protected from spam, follow this brief guideline:
- Find the “Settings” option inside the online demo builder.
- Look for “Spam Protection” and tap on it.
- Switch on “Enable reCAPTCHA.”