Sign Up Form Templates
Why Elfsight Sign Up Forms are the Best?
If you’re looking for an exceptionally responsive and flexible form to improve user interaction and get more leads, then the Sign Up Form from Elfsight is the finest choice to set your business apart. Our pre-made templates can optimize the web page’s end-user experience and increase profits in a few seconds. Save time and cash on hiring a developer since the configuration process is quick and doesn’t need coding expertise!
Sign Up Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Sign Up Form template for Website
To create the Sign Up Form, complete the points from the simple instruction:
- Pick an Sign Up Form template from the catalog and click the “Use Template”.
- Tailor the template’s characteristics to fulfill your requirements and click to save all edits.
- Sign in to the Elfsight account.
- Obtain the individual code to insert the form on the website and the direct URL.
Are you encountering any obstacles making your form template? Feel free to reach out to the Elfsight Help Center.
How to add Sign Up Form to Website
In order to enter the Sign Up Form to the site, apply the simple instruction:
- After personalizing the Sign Up Form template, log in to the Elfsight account.
- Get the personal form code.
- Enter the form code into the site editor.
- Congratulations! You have embedded the Sign Up Form to your webpage effortlessly.
Did you experience any problems during the setup process? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Elfsight support team. We will be glad to help you.
Absolutely! The form template for Sign Up Form is completely supported by any CMS and websites:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
You may sync Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Sign Up Form using the demo configurator once selecting the template.
You can distribute the form across several marketing channels, but we suggest taking a closer look at these options to gain more orders:
- Share the direct link to the form.
- Attach the form to your email marketing campaigns.
- Embed the form to the landing page.
- Spread the form link across your social media platforms.
You’re allowed to edit all of the elements of the Sign Up Form via our live demo configurator, including the text fields to fill out, heading, cover image, logo image, footer, positioning, layout, button icon, color scheme, success message, and so on.
In order to export your form data, you need to synchronize the Sign Up Form with an integration app like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. Therefore, read the tutorial:
- Open the “Integrations” menu bar in the live demo configurator.
- Select the integration service you would like to use.
- Connect the form to the selected integrator by completing the criteria for each application.
In order to get the form notifications and continuously receive emails, apply these steps:
- Open the “Email” menu tab in the demo configurator.
- Pick the “Notify Me” button.
- Switch on “Email Notifications” to receive alerts when somebody fills out the form.
- Enter your email address and modify the message.
- Go back to the “Email” menu and choose the “Notify Respondents” option to deliver an email response after someone fills out the form.
- Switch on “Autoresponder Email” and add the message.
Yes, the Sign Up Form are completely responsive and designed to function efficiently with different screen resolutions, operating systems, and browser platforms on every device.
Yes, even if you’ve chosen the embedded template initially. In order to change the layout and create the Sign Up Form floating, check out these steps:
- Find the “Layout” menu tab inside the online demo editor.
- Choose the “Pane” layout button displayed on the screen.
- Adjust the settings for the position and floating button.
- Customize the floating button in the “Appearance” tab and apply the changes.
- Sign in to your account and get the code to embed on the webpage.
To embed a CAPTCHA protection to the Sign Up Form template and prevent spam, use this brief guideline:
- Find the “Settings” tab inside the demo builder.
- Look for “Spam Protection” and tap on it.
- Switch on “Enable reCAPTCHA.”