Popup Form Templates
Why Elfsight Popup Forms are the Best?
If you’re looking for a mobile adaptive and customizable form to boost user interaction and attract more potential clients, then the Popup Form from Elfsight is the finest option to set your business apart. Our ready-to-use solutions can enhance the website’s customer experience and improve sales in a few seconds. Save some time and money on hiring a developer since the setup process is quick and doesn’t require programming abilities!
Popup Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Popup Form template for Website
In order to design the Popup Form template, complete the points from the simple tutorial below:
- Select an Popup Form template from the catalog and click the “Use Template” button.
- Adjust the template’s elements to match your interest and save all edits.
- Log in to your Elfsight profile.
- Get your personal code to integrate the form on the website and the direct URL.
Do you encounter any issues building your Popup Form template? Feel free to reach out to the Elfsight Assistance Service.
How to add Popup Form to Website
To embed the Popup Form to your site, follow the brief guide below:
- After customizing the Popup Form template, log in to your Elfsight profile.
- Extract the unique form code.
- Enter the form code into the site editor.
- Congratulations! You have entered the Popup Form to your webpage effortlessly.
Experienced any problems during the setup process? Don’t hesitate to address Elfsight customer service. We will be delighted to help you.
The Popup Form is the form that shows up at a particular frequency on a web page. Set up the trigger and timing of the pop-up to interact more with customers.
Select the “Modal” layout in the live demo configurator to make the pop-up effect.
Check out the triggers in the settings during the template personalization and decide on the timing and frequency of the popup.
Certainly! The form template for Popup Form is entirely compatible with all content marketing systems and website builders:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
You may connect Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Popup Form using the online demo configurator after choosing the template.
You can promote the form across different marketing platforms, but we suggest taking a closer look at these options to gain more orders:
- Distribute the direct URL-link to the form.
- Attach the form to your email marketing campaigns.
- Embed the form into your landing page.
- Share the form link across your social media channels.
You’re allowed to personalize all of the elements of the Popup Form using the online demo editor, such as the text fields to complete, header, cover image, brand image, footer, alignment, layout, button icon, main colors, success message, and many more.
To export the form information, it is necessary to synchronize the Popup Form with an integration application like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. In order to do that, complete the instruction:
- Locate the “Integrations” menu option inside the demo builder.
- Pick the application integration you would like to use.
- Link the form to the selected integrator by meeting the criteria for each application.
To receive the form notifications and continuously receive emails, follow these steps:
- Find the “Email” menu tab in the demo configurator.
- Select the “Notify Me” button.
- Switch on “Email Notifications” to receive notifications when someone fills out the form.
- Enter your email address and change the message.
- Go back to the “Email” menu and choose the “Notify Respondents” option to send an email reply after somebody fills out the form.
- Switch on “Autoresponder Email” and write the text message.
Yes, the Popup Form are completely mobile-friendly and designed to work well with different screen sizes, OS, and browser platforms on every digital device.
Certainly, even if you’ve picked the embedded template at first. To adjust the layout and create the Popup Form floating, refer to these guidelines:
- Find the “Layout” menu option inside the live demo configurator.
- Choose the “Pane” layout button shown on the screen.
- Change the settings for the placement and floating button.
- Change the floating button in the “Appearance” tab and apply the changes.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel and obtain the code to enter on your site.
In order to include the CAPTCHA security feature to the Popup Form template and stay protected from spam, apply this step-by-step guideline:
- Go to the “Settings” option inside the demo.
- Look for “Spam Protection” and press on it.
- Toggle on “Enable reCAPTCHA.”