Captcha Form Templates
Why Elfsight Captcha Forms are the Best?
If you’re on the hunt for a mobile-friendly and adaptive form to improve user interaction and gain more leads, then the Captcha Form from Elfsight is the ideal choice to stand out from the rest. Our pre-made solutions can optimize the site’s customer experience and raise sales in a few minutes. Save time and resources on employing a programmer since the integration process is quick and doesn’t need coding skills!
Captcha Form Features and Integrations
How to Create Captcha Form template for Website
To design the Captcha Form, complete the points from the simple guideline:
- Select an Captcha Form template from the catalog and click the “Use Template” button.
- Adjust the template’s elements to fit your requirements and apply all edits.
- Log in to the profile.
- Get the personal code to add the form on your webpage and the direct URL.
Do you face any challenges creating the Captcha Form template? Don’t hesitate to contact the Elfsight Support Team.
How to add Captcha Form to Website
To embed the Captcha Form to your webpage, use the simple instruction:
- After personalizing your Captcha Form template, log in to the account.
- Copy the unique form code.
- Embed the form code into the website editor.
- Well done! You have inserted the Captcha Form to the website successfully.
Did you encounter any difficulties with the setup process? Don’t wait to get in touch with Elfsight assistance service. We will be delighted to help you.
The Captcha Form is a widget form that utilizes the Captcha verification system to prevent and restrict programmed users, aka bots. It can help to protect yourself from junk mail and reduce harmful attacks.
Certainly! The form template for Captcha Form is completely compatible with 99% of content marketing systems and website platform0:
WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, Weebly, Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Prestashop, Opencart, Mailchimp, Magento, jQuery, Joomla, HTML, Google Sites, Godaddy, Facebook Page, Elementor, Drupal, Divi, Bootstrap, Blogger, BigCommerce, Clickfunnels, Adobe Muse and many others.
You are able to connect Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Captcha Form in the live demo configurator once choosing the template.
You can promote the form across different marketing platforms, but we recommend taking a closer look at these options to enhance orders:
- Share the direct link to the form.
- Embed the form to your emails.
- Embed the form to your landing page.
- Share the form URL-link throughout your social media platforms.
You’re able to personalize all the elements of the Captcha Form using the live demo configurator, including the text fields to fill out, heading, cover image, brand image, footer, positioning, layout, button icon, main colors, success message, and many more.
To transfer your Captcha Form results, it is necessary to connect the Captcha Form with an integration app like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. Therefore, view the instruction:
- Navigate to the “Integrations” menu tab in the online demo editor.
- Pick the integrator you would like to use.
- Sync the form to the selected app integration by meeting the criteria for each app.
To receive the Captcha Form notifications and regularly receive emails, complete these steps:
- Navigate to the “Email” menu option in the live demo.
- Pick the “Notify Me” button.
- Switch on “Email Notifications” to get notifications when somebody fills out the form.
- Type in your email and personalize the text message notification.
- Go back to the “Email” menu and select the “Notify Respondents” option to deliver an email reply after somebody submits the form.
- Switch on “Autoresponder Email” and add the message.
Yes, the Captcha Form are fully mobile-friendly and created to work well with different screen resolutions, OS, and web browsers on every digital device.
Absolutely, even if you’ve picked the embedded template initially. To adjust the layout and create the Captcha Form floating, follow these steps:
- Locate the “Layout” menu tab inside the demo configurator.
- Click on the “Pane” layout button displayed on the screen.
- Adjust the settings for the position and floating button.
- Adjust the floating button in the “Appearance” tab and apply the edits.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin board and get the code to enter on the website.
In order to include the CAPTCHA protection to the Captcha Form template and prevent spam, follow this brief guideline:
- Navigate to the “Settings” bar in the live demo.
- Find “Spam Protection” and click on it.
- Activate “Enable reCAPTCHA.”