Shopify Subscribe Popup template
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Subscribe Popup template for the Shopify website?
To make the Subscribe Popup for your website, follow the steps below:
- Open the Subscribe Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Authorize your Elfsight profile.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Subscribe Popup template to the Shopify website?
To embed the Subscribe Popup on your Shopify website, follow these steps:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget to your taste.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or create a free profile.
- Receive the generated embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the code into your website builder. That’s it!
For additional details, we advise checking out our blog article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Subscribe Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. Coding skills aren’t a must. You have the full capability to build and embed the Subscribe Popup on your website, regardless of your prior background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Subscribe Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! All you have to do is follow these guidelines:
- Access the Popup live demo.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” tab.
- Add the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click action, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the Shopify widget support?
The major benefit of this Shopify widget is its capacity to seamlessly synchronize with third-party applications: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. With this, you can confidently take extra steps without the risk of losing any collected data.
Where can I add the Subscribe Popup on my Shopify?
The final call is yours to make. There are no specific regulations to meet. Nevertheless, ensure that it makes sense and is placed in a high-traffic spot, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Subscribe Popup?
Endless opportunities await-tailor the whole widget’s appearance to showcase your brand values and increase conversions effortlessly:
- Popup details
You have the option to stack elements and create a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, CTA button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for a better visual look, you can insert spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Outline all the necessary requirements to ensure the highest standards are met.
- Custom elements and features
But that’s not all, there are still plenty of opportunities to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, reach out to our Support Team to handle any queries and prevent confusion in the future!
Help with Subscribe Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you are looking for more details about the widget templates or guidance, take advantage of the following resources: