Disclaimer Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Disclaimer Popup template for the website?
To create the Disclaimer Popup for your website, follow these instructions:
- Pick the Disclaimer Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Log in to your Elfsight account.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Disclaimer Popup template to the website?
To add the Disclaimer Popup to your HTML website, follow the steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget according to your preferences.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or register a free user profile.
- Get the auto-generated installation code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Put the code into your website editor. You’re good to go!
For further information, we recommend checking out our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Disclaimer Popup?
No, you don’t. Any prior coding skills aren’t a must. You can create and add the Disclaimer Popup to your website, even without any specialized background or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Disclaimer Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! Here’s how:
- Open the Popup live demo.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” section.
- Insert the “Button” element.
- Configure a call-to-action message, click behavior, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the greatest benefits of this HTML widget is its synchronization capacity with external applications like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively ensure and be confident that no captured data slips away.
Where can I add the Disclaimer Popup on my website?
It is entirely your decision to make. There are no specific guidelines to adhere to. Nevertheless, make sure that it is logical and placed in the highest traffic section, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Disclaimer Popup?
The world is your playground-tailor the visuals of the whole widget to align with your brand principles and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You can stack elements and build a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Moreover, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can add gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Outline all the preferences to ensure optimal performance.
- Custom elements and features
But that’s not all, there are still many more things to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To exclude misunderstandings and issues, contact our Customer Support Team to address any concerns!
Help with Disclaimer Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you need more information regarding the plugin templates or assistance, we recommend checking out the following options: