Exit Intent Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Exit Intent Popup template for the website?
To make the Exit Intent Popup for your website, follow these steps:
- Access the Exit Intent Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Authorize your Elfsight admin panel.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Exit Intent Popup template to the website?
If you want to embed the Exit Intent Popup on your HTML website, follow these steps:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget according to your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or create a free user profile.
- Receive the generated installation code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website editor. Voila!
For a more in-depth guide, we suggest reading our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Exit Intent Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. Coding skills are unnecessary. You can easily create and add the Exit Intent Popup to your website without any particular background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Exit Intent Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! Here’s how:
- Access the Popup editor.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Insert the “Button” block.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the biggest perks of this HTML widget lies in its synchronization ability with third-party integrations: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can go the extra mile and be confident that no collected data is lost.
Where can I add the Exit Intent Popup on my website?
The decision is up to you. There aren’t any fixed criteria to follow. However, make sure that it makes sense and is strategically positioned in a highly visited location, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Exit Intent Popup?
Endless opportunities await-personalize the whole widget’s appearance to reflect your brand principles and accelerate conversions quickly:
- Popup specifics
You have the option to stack elements and build a versatile structure of content blocks: title, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Plus, for an improved visual appeal, you can insert spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the necessary preferences to ensure exceptional outcomes.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still plenty to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To avoid misunderstandings and issues, contact our Customer Support Team to handle any queries!
Help with Exit Intent Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you need additional info regarding the plugin templates or guidance, we recommend exploring the following resources: