Responsive Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Responsive Popup template for the website?
To make the Responsive Popup for your website, take the following steps:
- Choose the Responsive Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Log in to your Elfsight profile.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Responsive Popup template to the website?
To embed the Responsive Popup on your HTML website, take these steps below:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget according to your preferences.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or create a free account.
- Receive the generated embedding code.
- Go to your website.
- Put the shortcode into your website builder. Voila!
For more information, we advise reading our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Responsive Popup?
Not at all. Any prior coding skills are unnecessary. You have the full capability to create and embed the Responsive Popup on your website, regardless of your previous background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Responsive Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! To do so, follow these steps:
- Access the Popup configurator.
- Locate the “Blocks” section.
- Add the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The greatest advantage of this HTML widget is its capacity to synchronize with external applications such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can actively ensure that no gathered data is lost.
Where can I add the Responsive Popup on my website?
The decision is up to you. There are no specific guidelines to follow. However, make sure it is logical and strategically positioned in a highly commonly popular section, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Responsive Popup?
Endless customization options-customize the whole widget’s visual presentation to mirror your brand principles and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You can layer elements and construct an infinite array of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Also, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can insert gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly define all the preferences to maintain a high level of quality.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, you still have so many things left to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To exclude confusion and problems, reach out to our Support Team to handle any questions!
Help with Responsive Popup Setup and Website Installation
For further info regarding the plugin templates or assistance, we recommend looking into these resources: