Activecampaign Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Activecampaign Popup template for the website?
To make the Activecampaign Popup for your website, follow these directions:
- Open the Activecampaign Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Verify your Elfsight dashboard.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Activecampaign Popup template to the website?
To add the Activecampaign Popup to your HTML website, perform the following actions:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to match the design choice of your site.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or create a free profile.
- Obtain the generated installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website editor. That’s it!
To get more information, we suggest reading our blog article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Activecampaign Popup?
No, you don’t. Coding expertise is not necessary in any way. You have the full capability to create and add the Activecampaign Popup to your website without any particular background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Activecampaign Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! All you need to do is follow these guidelines:
- Open the Popup live demo.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Add the “Button” block.
- Configure a call-to-action message, click action, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The biggest perk of this HTML widget is its capacity to seamlessly connect with third-party integrations like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively make sure that no collected data slips away.
Where can I add the Activecampaign Popup on my website?
It is entirely up to you to make this choice. There aren’t any fixed rules to meet. But make sure that it is logical and strategically positioned in a highly prominent area, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Activecampaign Popup?
Endless opportunities await-tailor the whole widget’s visuals to reflect your brand principles and increase conversions in no time:
- Popup specifics
You can stack elements and build a versatile structure of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Additionally, for an improved visual appeal, you can include spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the criteria to maintain a high standard.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still much more to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To prevent misunderstandings and problems along the way, get in touch with our Customer Support Team to handle any concerns!
Help with Activecampaign Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you find yourself in need of more details regarding the plugin templates or support, we recommend using these resources: