Notification Popup template for website
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Notification Popup template for the website?
To create the Notification Popup for your website, follow the steps below:
- Choose the Notification Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Notification Popup template to the website?
To embed the Notification Popup on your HTML website, do the following:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget according to your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or register a free user profile.
- Obtain the generated installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Insert the shortcode into your website editor. You’re all set!
For a more in-depth guide, we recommend checking out our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Notification Popup?
No. Coding skills are unnecessary. You can create and embed the Notification Popup on your website, regardless of your familiarity or experience in coding.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Notification Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! Here’s what to do:
- Launch the Popup configurator.
- Locate the “Blocks” section.
- Include the “Button” block.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The major advantage of this HTML widget is its synchronization capability with external apps: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Rest assured, you can confidently go above and beyond without any concern of losing any gathered data.
Where can I add the Notification Popup on my website?
This decision is yours to make. No set requirements need to be followed. Just ensure that it makes sense and is placed in a highly visited area, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Notification Popup?
The sky’s the limit-tailor the entire widget’s look to mirror your brand norms and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can layer elements and create a constructor of unlimited content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Additionally, for a better visual look, you can insert spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the criteria to keep the bar high.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, there are countless other possibilities to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, contact our Customer Support Team to address any concerns and avoid misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Notification Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional information regarding the plugin templates or assistance, take advantage of these resources: