Brevo Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Translation to Any Language
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Brevo Popup template for the website?
If you want to make the Brevo Popup for your HTML website, follow the steps below:
- Select the Brevo Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Authorize your Elfsight profile.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Brevo Popup template to the website?
If you want to embed the Brevo Popup on your HTML website, take these steps:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget to match your aesthetics.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or create a free profile.
- Get the generated embedding code.
- Go to your website.
- Insert the code into your website builder. You’re all done!
For additional details, we suggest reading our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Brevo Popup?
No. It’s absolutely unnecessary to have coding expertise. You have the full capability to build and add the Brevo Popup to your website without any specific background or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Brevo Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! Follow these steps:
- Launch the Popup editor.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” tab.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the primary perks of this HTML widget lies in its ability to seamlessly link with third-party applications such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Rest assured, you can confidently go above and beyond without any concern of losing any collected data.
Where can I add the Brevo Popup on my website?
This decision is yours to make. No fixed regulations need to be met. However, make sure it is logical and positioned in a highly commonly visited section, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Brevo Popup?
Limitless creative possibilities-tailor the complete widget’s visuals to reflect your brand norms and enhance conversions rapidly:
- Popup specifics
You have the option to stack elements and create an array of limitless content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Additionally, for an improved visual appeal, you can incorporate spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the preferences to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, you still have so many things left to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To avoid misunderstandings and problems, get in touch with our Customer Support Team to solve any queries!
Help with Brevo Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional info on the plugin templates or assistance, take advantage of the following resources: