Subscribe Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Subscribe Popup template for the website?
To create the Subscribe Popup for your website, follow these steps:
- Pick the Subscribe Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Authorize your Elfsight profile.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Subscribe Popup template to the website?
If you wish to add the Subscribe Popup to your HTML website, do the following:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to reflect the design style of your site.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or set up a free profile.
- Get the generated embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Insert the code into your website builder. You’re good to go!
For a more in-depth guide, we suggest checking out our blog article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Subscribe Popup?
No, you don’t. Any prior coding skills aren’t required at all. You can easily build and add the Subscribe Popup to your website, regardless of your previous background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Subscribe Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely! Just take these steps:
- Launch the Popup configurator.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Include the “Button” content block.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click behavior, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the major advantages of this HTML widget is its synchronization capability with third-party apps: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can actively make sure and be confident that no captured data will be lost.
Where can I add the Subscribe Popup on my website?
It’s up to you to decide. No fixed regulations need to be followed. But make sure it makes sense and is positioned in a highly popular location, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Subscribe Popup?
The sky’s the limit-customize the entire widget’s appearance to reflect your brand standards and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You have the option to layer things up and create a constructor of unlimited content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Also, for a better visual look, you can include spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Specify all the necessary requirements to keep the bar high.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still much more to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, get in touch with our Support Team to address any queries and avoid confusion in the future!
Help with Subscribe Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you are looking for more information about the plugin templates or guidance, check out these resources: