Share Buttons Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Share Buttons Popup template for the website?
To make the Share Buttons Popup for your website, take the following steps:
- Access the Share Buttons Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to match your branding.
- Verify your Elfsight admin panel.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Share Buttons Popup template to the website?
If you wish to embed the Share Buttons Popup on your HTML website, take the following steps:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget according to your liking.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or register a free profile.
- Receive the generated embedding code.
- Access your website.
- Insert the shortcode into your website editor. It’s that simple!
To gain a more comprehensive look, we advise checking out our post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Share Buttons Popup?
No. It’s absolutely unnecessary to have coding skills. You have the full capability to build and embed the Share Buttons Popup on your website, regardless of your previous background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Share Buttons Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! Here’s what to do:
- Open the Popup editor.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” menu option.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click action, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the primary perks of this HTML widget is its synchronization capability with external apps like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. With this, you can confidently go out of your way without the risk of losing any collected data.
Where can I add the Share Buttons Popup on my website?
The choice is in your hands. There are no fixed regulations to adhere to. Just make sure that it is logical and placed in the most visited section, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Share Buttons Popup?
Endless customization options-personalize the visuals of the whole widget to reflect your brand ethics and accelerate conversions in no time:
- Popup specifics
You can layer elements and create an array of limitless content blocks: title, text, CTA button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for a better visual look, you can add gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly define all the preferences to maintain a high standard of performance.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, there are unlimited possibilities to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, reach out to our Customer Support Team to address any queries and exclude confusion in the future!
Help with Share Buttons Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you find yourself in need of more info on the widget templates or help, consider the following resources: