Coming Soon Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Optimized for All Mobile Devices
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Coming Soon Popup template for the website?
If you wish to make the Coming Soon Popup for your HTML website, follow these steps:
- Choose the Coming Soon Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Log in to your Elfsight profile.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Coming Soon Popup template to the website?
To add the Coming Soon Popup to your HTML website, follow these steps:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to complement the design choice of your site.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or set up a free user profile.
- Obtain the generated installation code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website builder. Voila!
For additional details, we suggest checking out our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Coming Soon Popup?
Not at all. There is no requirement for any coding skills in any way. You can easily create and embed the Coming Soon Popup on your website, regardless of your previous background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Coming Soon Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! Just follow these steps:
- Open the Popup builder.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click action, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The standout feature of this HTML widget lies in its synchronization capacity with third-party apps: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can go the extra mile and be confident that no collected data slips away.
Where can I add the Coming Soon Popup on my website?
The final call is yours to make. There are no set requirements to follow. But ensure it makes sense and is positioned in the most prominent area, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Coming Soon Popup?
The world is your oyster-tailor the complete widget’s look and feel to embody your brand values and boost conversions rapidly:
- Popup specifics
You have the option to stack elements and create an array of limitless content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Furthermore, to enhance the visual appeal, you can incorporate gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the necessary criteria to ensure optimal performance.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, you still have plenty of things left to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To exclude confusion and problems along the way, reach out to our Customer Support Team to handle any questions!
Help with Coming Soon Popup Setup and Website Installation
For more information regarding the widget templates or assistance, consider these resources: