Webinar Popup template for website
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Webinar Popup template for the website?
If you want to make the Webinar Popup for your HTML website, follow these steps:
- Select the Webinar Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Authorize your Elfsight account.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Webinar Popup template to the website?
To add the Webinar Popup to your HTML website, take these steps:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to match the design choice of your website.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or register a free profile.
- Get the auto-generated embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website builder. That’s it!
To gain a more comprehensive look, we suggest reading our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Webinar Popup?
No, you don’t. It’s absolutely unnecessary to have coding skills. You can build and embed the Webinar Popup on your website, regardless of your familiarity or experience in coding.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Webinar Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! All you need to do is follow these guidelines:
- Access the Popup live demo.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the primary perks of this HTML widget is its synchronization capacity with third-party apps such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to go out of your way without any worry about losing any gathered data.
Where can I add the Webinar Popup on my website?
This decision rests with you. No set criteria need to be followed. Just make sure it is logical and placed in the most viewed location, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Webinar Popup?
The sky’s the limit-customize the entire widget’s visual presentation to align with your brand principles and increase conversions rapidly:
- Popup specifics
You can stack elements and build an infinite array of content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Moreover, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can incorporate gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the necessary preferences to maintain the set quality level.
- Custom elements and features
But that’s not all, there are still many more opportunities to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To exclude misunderstandings and problems along the way, contact our Support Team to handle any queries!
Help with Webinar Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional information regarding the plugin templates or guidance, we recommend using the following resources: