Shipping Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Shipping Popup template for the website?
To make the Shipping Popup for your website, take these steps:
- Select the Shipping Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Verify your Elfsight profile.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Shipping Popup template to the website?
To embed the Shipping Popup on your HTML website, do the following:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your style.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or set up a free account.
- Get the auto-generated installation code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the code into your website builder. You’re all done!
For additional details, we advise reading our blog article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Shipping Popup?
No, you don’t. There is no requirement for any coding expertise in any way. You can easily build and embed the Shipping Popup on your website, even without any specialized background or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Shipping Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! All you need to do is follow these guidelines:
- Open the Popup configurator.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” menu.
- Insert the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click behavior, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the key features of this HTML widget is its capacity to connect with external integrations: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively make sure and be confident that no collected data will be lost.
Where can I add the Shipping Popup on my website?
This decision is yours to make. No strict rules need to be followed. However, make sure it makes sense and is strategically positioned in a high-traffic zone, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Shipping Popup?
Limitless creative possibilities-personalize the whole widget’s look to embody your brand values and enhance conversions rapidly:
- Popup specifics
You have the option to layer elements and build a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Additionally, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can incorporate spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Specify all the necessary preferences to maintain a high standard.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, there are unlimited possibilities to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, contact our Support Team to address any concerns and avoid misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Shipping Popup Setup and Website Installation
For further details regarding the widget templates or guidance, consider the following resources: