Floating Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Optimized for All Mobile Devices
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Floating Popup template for the website?
If you wish to make the Floating Popup for your HTML website, do the following:
- Access the Floating Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to match your branding.
- Verify your Elfsight account.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Floating Popup template to the website?
To embed the Floating Popup on your HTML website, do the following:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your aesthetics.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or register a free account.
- Receive the unique installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Insert the code into your website editor. You’re good to go!
For additional details, we suggest checking out our blog post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Floating Popup?
No. Proficiency in coding is not a must. You can easily build and embed the Floating Popup on your website, regardless of your prior background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Floating Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Of course, you totally can! Here’s what to do:
- Open the Popup live demo.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu option.
- Insert the “Button” content block.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click action, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The major benefit of this HTML widget lies in its synchronization capacity with external integrations: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can actively ensure and be confident that no captured data will be lost.
Where can I add the Floating Popup on my website?
It is fully up to you to make this choice. There aren’t any specific criteria to follow. Nevertheless, make sure it makes sense and is positioned in a high-traffic section, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Floating Popup?
Wide-ranging options are available-customize the complete widget’s look and feel to reflect your brand values and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You have the option to layer things up and build a constructor of unlimited content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Furthermore, to optimize visual aesthetics, you can incorporate gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the necessary requirements to maintain the set quality level.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, reach out to our Customer Support Team to address any queries and exclude confusion in the future!
Help with Floating Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional details on the plugin templates or assistance, check out these resources: