Email Popup template for website
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Email Popup template for the website?
To create the Email Popup for your website, follow these steps:
- Pick the Email Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Verify your Elfsight dashboard.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Email Popup template to the website?
To embed the Email Popup on your HTML website, take the following steps:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to match the design choice of your website.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or set up a free account.
- Obtain the generated installation code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Insert the code into your website builder. It’s that simple!
For further information, we advise reading our post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Email Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. You are not required to possess any coding skills. You have the full capability to create and add the Email Popup to your website without any particular background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Email Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! All you need to do is follow these guidelines:
- Access the Popup configurator.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Insert the “Button” block.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The major advantage of this HTML widget is its capability to connect with external integrations, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can go above and beyond and be assured that no gathered data without worrying about data loss.
Where can I add the Email Popup on my website?
You have the freedom to choose. No fixed guidelines need to be met. However, ensure it is logical and positioned in the highest traffic spot, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Email Popup?
The possibilities are endless-tailor the look of the whole widget to embody your brand values and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You have the option to layer things up and build a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can insert spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the necessary requirements to keep the bar high.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, there are endless possibilities to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To exclude confusion and problems, reach out to our Support Team to handle any concerns!
Help with Email Popup Setup and Website Installation
For more info on the widget templates or assistance, check out the following resources: