Banner Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Banner Popup template for the website?
To make the Banner Popup for your website, perform the following steps:
- Access the Banner Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Banner Popup template to the website?
If you want to add the Banner Popup to your HTML website, follow these instructions:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your style.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or set up a free account.
- Obtain the generated embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website builder. You’re good to go!
For additional details, we recommend reading our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Banner Popup?
No. You are not required to have any coding skills. You have the full capability to build and embed the Banner Popup on your website, even without any specialized knowledge or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Banner Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! To do so, follow these steps:
- Access the Popup live demo.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Include the “Button” block.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the key features of this HTML widget lies in its capability to sync with third-party apps, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to go out of your way without any worry about losing any collected data.
Where can I add the Banner Popup on my website?
It is fully your choice to make. No specific guidelines need to be met. Just make sure it makes sense and is positioned in a high-traffic area, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Banner Popup?
The sky’s the limit-personalize the complete widget’s visual presentation to mirror your brand values and enhance conversions effortlessly:
- Popup specifics
You can layer elements and build a versatile structure of content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Furthermore, to enhance the visual appeal, you can insert spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the necessary preferences to keep the bar high.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, you still have so many things left to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To avoid confusion and problems along the way, contact our Customer Support Team to address any concerns!
Help with Banner Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you need more details regarding the widget templates or guidance, look into these resources: