Announcement Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Multiple Languages Translation
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Announcement Popup template for the website?
If you want to create the Announcement Popup for your HTML website, do the following:
- Pick the Announcement Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Authorize your Elfsight admin panel.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Announcement Popup template to the website?
To add the Announcement Popup to your HTML website, perform the following actions:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to reflect the design choice of your website.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or set up a free profile.
- Receive the unique embedding code.
- Go to your website.
- Insert the shortcode into your website editor. You’re done!
To get more information, we advise checking out our post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Announcement Popup?
No. Knowledge of coding is not required. You have the full capability to create and embed the Announcement Popup on your website without any particular background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Announcement Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! All you need to do is follow these guidelines:
- Access the Popup configurator.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Add the “Button” block.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click action, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the primary perks of this HTML widget lies in its synchronization capability with third-party integrations: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively make sure that no collected data is lost.
Where can I add the Announcement Popup on my website?
You have the freedom to choose. No fixed guidelines need to be followed. Just ensure that it is logical and strategically placed in the most prominent location, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Announcement Popup?
Limitless creative possibilities-personalize the entire widget’s look to align with your brand principles and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You can stack elements and construct an infinite array of content blocks: title, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Furthermore, to enhance the visual appeal, you can incorporate spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the necessary criteria to maintain the set quality level.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, contact our Customer Support Team to solve any queries and prevent confusion in the future!
Help with Announcement Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional information on the widget templates or guidance, take advantage of the following resources: