Election Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Optimized for All Mobile Devices
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Election Popup template for the website?
To create the Election Popup for your website, take the following steps:
- Pick the Election Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Log in to your Elfsight profile.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Election Popup template to the website?
If you want to add the Election Popup to your HTML website, follow these instructions:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget according to your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or create a free account.
- Obtain the generated embedding code.
- Access your website.
- Put the code into your website editor. It’s that simple!
For further information, we advise reading our blog post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Election Popup?
No. Coding skills are unnecessary. You have the full capability to create and embed the Election Popup on your website without any particular background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Election Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely! Just follow these steps:
- Open the Popup builder.
- Find the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Insert the “Button” content block.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click behavior, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The standout feature of this HTML widget lies in its capacity to synchronize with third-party integrations, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. With this, you can confidently go above and beyond without any worry of losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Election Popup on my website?
You have the final word. There are no set guidelines to meet. However, make sure that it makes sense and is strategically positioned in the highest traffic spot, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Election Popup?
Wide-ranging options are available-personalize the whole widget’s design to embody your brand norms and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can layer things up and build a versatile structure of content blocks: title, text, CTA button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Also, to enhance the visual appeal, you can add gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Specify all the necessary criteria to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, you still have so many features left to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To exclude misunderstandings and issues, contact our Support Team to handle any questions!
Help with Election Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you find yourself in need of more info on the widget templates or support, look into these resources: