Newsletter Popup template for website
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Optimized for All Mobile Devices
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Newsletter Popup template for the website?
To create the Newsletter Popup for your website, follow these steps:
- Pick the Newsletter Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to match your branding.
- Authorize your Elfsight dashboard.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Newsletter Popup template to the website?
To add the Newsletter Popup to your HTML website, take these steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or register a free user profile.
- Receive the unique embedding code.
- Access your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website editor. That’s it!
For more information, we recommend reading our blog article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Newsletter Popup?
No. Any prior coding skills aren’t required at all. You have the full capability to build and add the Newsletter Popup to your website without any specialized background or prior knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Newsletter Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the Popup builder.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu.
- Insert the “Button” element.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The biggest perk of this HTML widget lies in its capability to seamlessly connect with third-party applications such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Rest assured, you can confidently go above and beyond without the risk of losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Newsletter Popup on my website?
You have the final word. No specific criteria need to be met. But make sure it is logical and positioned in the most viewed area, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Newsletter Popup?
The sky’s the limit-personalize the look and feel of the whole widget to showcase your brand principles and drive conversions quickly:
- Popup details
You have the option to layer things up and create a constructor of unlimited content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Moreover, to enhance visual aesthetics, you can insert gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the requirements to maintain a high standard of performance.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, there are unlimited possibilities to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To avoid confusion and issues along the way, contact our Support Team to resolve any questions!
Help with Newsletter Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you need more information about the widget templates or assistance, check out these resources: