Terms And Conditions Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Multiple Languages Translation
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Terms And Conditions Popup template for the website?
If you want to create the Terms And Conditions Popup for your HTML website, take the following steps:
- Choose the Terms And Conditions Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Log in to your Elfsight profile.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Terms And Conditions Popup template to the website?
If you want to embed the Terms And Conditions Popup on your HTML website, take these steps below:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget to your preferences.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or set up a free user profile.
- Get the generated embedding code.
- Go to your website.
- Paste the code into your website editor. Done!
To gain a more comprehensive look, we advise reading our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Terms And Conditions Popup?
No, you don’t. Coding skills aren’t required at all. You can build and embed the Terms And Conditions Popup on your website, regardless of your familiarity or experience in coding.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Terms And Conditions Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! Simply follow these steps:
- Open the Popup editor.
- Go to the “Blocks” tab.
- Insert the “Button” block.
- Configure a call-to-action message, click behavior, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The biggest perk of this HTML widget is its capacity to seamlessly synchronize with external applications like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to take extra steps and be confident of not losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Terms And Conditions Popup on my website?
This decision rests with you. No specific criteria need to be met. Just ensure it makes sense and is strategically placed in the highest traffic zone, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Terms And Conditions Popup?
Wide-ranging options are available-tailor the complete widget’s appearance to mirror your brand principles and accelerate conversions in no time:
- Popup details
You have the option to layer elements and create a constructor of unlimited content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Additionally, to enhance visual aesthetics, you can include gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the necessary criteria to keep the bar high.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still plenty to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To avoid misunderstandings and issues along the way, contact our Customer Support Team to handle any concerns!
Help with Terms And Conditions Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you are looking for more info about the widget templates or assistance, we suggest checking out the following options: