NPS Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the NPS Popup template for the website?
To make the NPS Popup for your website, follow these steps:
- Select the NPS Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Log in to your Elfsight profile.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the NPS Popup template to the website?
To add the NPS Popup to your HTML website, perform the following steps:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget to your taste.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or register a free profile.
- Obtain the generated installation code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the code into your website builder. Done!
To get more information, we advise reading our blog article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the NPS Popup?
Not at all. Coding expertise is not necessary whatsoever. You can create and add the NPS Popup to your website without any specialized background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the NPS Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Yes, you totally can! Simply follow these steps:
- Launch the Popup editor.
- Find the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Add the “Button” content block.
- Define a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The key feature of this HTML widget is its capacity to sync with third-party applications such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. With this, you can confidently go the extra mile without the risk of losing any gathered data.
Where can I add the NPS Popup on my website?
The ball is in your court. No fixed rules need to be followed. Just ensure it makes sense and is placed in the most viewed location, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the NPS Popup?
Endless opportunities await-customize the look of the entire widget to align with your brand principles and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can layer things up and create a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Moreover, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can insert spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly outline all the criteria to ensure the highest standards are met.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, there are unlimited possibilities to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To prevent misunderstandings and issues along the way, get in touch with our Customer Support Team to address any questions!
Help with NPS Popup Setup and Website Installation
For more info regarding the plugin templates or guidance, consider these resources: