Message Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Message Popup template for the website?
If you want to make the Message Popup for your HTML website, follow these steps:
- Select the Message Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Authorize your Elfsight profile.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Message Popup template to the website?
If you want to embed the Message Popup on your HTML website, perform the following steps:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget to suit the design choice of your website.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or set up a free account.
- Obtain the auto-generated embedding code.
- Access your website.
- Put the code into your website builder. Voila!
For further information, we recommend reading our post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Message Popup?
No, you don’t. Coding expertise is not necessary in any way. You can easily build and add the Message Popup to your website without any specific background or previous knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Message Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! Here’s how:
- Open the Popup editor.
- Find the “Blocks” menu.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the greatest advantages of this HTML widget lies in its ability to seamlessly link with third-party integrations like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can go the extra mile and be confident that no gathered data without worrying about data loss.
Where can I add the Message Popup on my website?
You have the final word. There are no fixed rules to adhere to. Nevertheless, make sure it is logical and positioned in a high-traffic area, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Message Popup?
The world is your oyster-customize the look and feel of the whole widget to embody your brand principles and boost conversions rapidly:
- Popup details
You have the option to stack elements and build an unlimited array of content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can include gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Outline all the necessary criteria to ensure exceptional outcomes.
- Custom elements and features
Yet, there are still plenty of possibilities to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To exclude confusion and issues along the way, get in touch with our Customer Support Team to resolve any questions!
Help with Message Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you find yourself in need of more details regarding the widget templates or help, peruse the following resources: