Mailchimp Popup template for website
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Mailchimp Popup template for the website?
If you wish to make the Mailchimp Popup for your HTML website, take these steps:
- Choose the Mailchimp Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to match your branding.
- Verify your Elfsight dashboard.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Mailchimp Popup template to the website?
If you want to add the Mailchimp Popup to your HTML website, perform the following actions:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to complement the design choice of your site.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or create a free user profile.
- Obtain the generated embedding code.
- Access your website.
- Insert the shortcode into your website builder. You’re all set!
For a more in-depth guide, we advise reading our blog post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Mailchimp Popup?
No. Coding expertise is not necessary whatsoever. You can easily create and add the Mailchimp Popup to your website, regardless of your previous background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Mailchimp Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely! To get started, follow these steps:
- Open the Popup configurator.
- Locate the “Blocks” tab.
- Add the “Button” element.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the key features of this HTML widget lies in its capacity to connect with third-party apps such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can take extra steps without any concern about losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Mailchimp Popup on my website?
It’s up to you to decide. No strict guidelines need to be met. However, make sure that it makes sense and is strategically placed in a highly commonly viewed location, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Mailchimp Popup?
Endless customization options-tailor the visuals of the entire widget to align with your brand ethics and increase conversions quickly:
- Popup specifics
You can layer things up and build a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can insert gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the requirements to maintain a high level of quality.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To exclude misunderstandings and problems along the way, contact our Customer Support Team to resolve any queries!
Help with Mailchimp Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional info regarding the plugin templates or assistance, check out these resources: