jQuery Multistep Forms widget templates
Why Elfsight jQuery Multistep Forms widget is the Best?
If you’re on the hunt for a highly responsive and flexible form to boost engagement rate and get more potential clients to your jQuery, then the Multistep Forms widget from Elfsight is the best choice to set your brand apart. Our pre-made solutions can improve the jQuery site’s user experience and raise purchases in a couple of minutes. Save time and cash on employing a programmer since the setup procedure is fast and doesn’t need coding expertise!
jQuery Multistep Forms Features and Integrations
How to Create Multistep Forms template for jQuery Website
To make the Multistep Forms widget for jQuery, use the steps from the detailed tutorial:
- Choose the Multistep Forms template from the list and press the “Use Template”.
- Modify the template’s elements to meet your interest and apply all adjustments.
- Sign in to the account.
- Obtain your personal code to add the form on your jQuery website and the direct URL-link.
Do you face any issues building your form template? Feel free to get in touch with the Elfsight Support Team.
How to add Multistep Forms to jQuery Website
In order to add the Multistep Forms widget to the jQuery webpage, follow the uncomplicated guideline:
- After editing your Multistep Forms template, sign in to your Elfsight account.
- Get the unique form code.
- Enter the form code into your HTML editor.
- Congrats! You have added the Multistep Forms widget to the jQuery webpage successfully.
Came across any difficulties during the setup process? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service. We will be happy to support you.
What is the jQuery Multistep Form?
The Multistep Form is the form that includes multiple parts or pages. Obtain the essential customer details by arranging the questions into smaller groups.
How do I add additional steps to the jQuery Multistep Form?
To add more steps to the form, follow this guideline:
- Check if the “Multistep Form” button in the “Build Form” menu is turned on.
- Tap on “Add Page” to add a new step.
- Modify the elements for every step.
Is the Multistep Forms template suitable for any other website builder or CMS besides jQuery?
Absolutely! The form template for Multistep Forms widget is entirely compatible with any content marketing systems and websites.
What kind of integrations can I sync to the Multistep Forms?
You may sync Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the Multistep Forms using the online demo editor after choosing the template.
Where can I share my Multistep Forms besides the jQuery website?
You can promote the form through different marketing platforms, but we suggest checking out these options to enhance orders:
- Distribute the direct URL to the form.
- Include the form to your emails.
- Embed the form into the landing page.
- Spread the form link across your social media channels.
What elements can I customize in the Multistep Forms template?
You’re able to personalize all the elements of the Multistep Forms via our demo editor, including the text fields to fill out, heading, cover image, logo image, footer, positioning, layout, button icon, color palette, success message, and so on.
How do I export my form data?
To export your form results, it is necessary to sync the Multistep Forms with an integration application like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. Therefore, view the guide:
- Find the “Integrations” menu option in the online demo editor.
- Choose the integrator you would like to use.
- Link the form to the selected application integration by completing the criteria for each service.
How do I set up notifications for my form?
In order to get the form notifications and continuously get emails, complete these steps:
- Locate the “Email” menu tab in the live demo.
- Select the “Notify Me” button.
- Activate “Email Notifications” to receive notifications when an individual submits the form.
- Add your email address and modify the text message notification.
- Navigate back to the “Email” menu and choose the “Notify Respondents” option to send an email reply after someone fills out the form.
- Activate “Autoresponder Email” and write the text message.
Is the jQuery Multistep Forms widget templates responsive?
Yes, certainly, the Multistep Forms are completely responsive and designed to work efficiently with different screen resolutions, OS, and browser platforms on every digital device.
Can I add the floating Multistep Forms widget to my jQuery website?
Absolutely, even if you’ve selected the embedded template at first. In order to adjust the layout and make the Multistep Forms floating, check out these guidelines:
- Open the “Layout” menu tab in the online demo configurator.
- Hit the “Pane” layout option shown on the screen.
- Change the settings for the placement and floating button.
- Customize the floating button in the “Appearance” tab and save the edits.
- Sign in to your Elfsight account and get the code to embed on the jQuery webpage.
How do I add a CAPTCHA to my jQuery form template?
To embed a CAPTCHA protection to the Multistep Forms template and stay protected from spam, complete this uncomplicated guideline:
- Locate the “Settings” tab in the live demo.
- Look for “Spam Protection” and press on it.
- Toggle on “Enable reCAPTCHA.”