WordPress Coronavirus Stats plugin
Elfsight Coronavirus Stats is a simple plugin for WordPress which allows you to track the data on COVID-19 spread all over the world. With the help of it, you can display the statistics right on your website and help your users take care of their health and families. You can translate all the plugin’s components to your language, apply any number format and recolor the background and texts.
Using the Coronavirus widget you’ll manage to control and display the current info to your users and help them take charge of their health
We offer valuable and uncomplicated features, check some of them:
- Pick the applicable number configuration.
- Choose fonts size and weight.
- 3 background categories: Image, Color or Transparent.
- Display global statistics or by country.
- Choose the featured country.
How do I add Elfsight Coronavirus Stats plugin on my WordPress website?
Simply take the steps presented below to start using the tool.
- Launch our free configurator and start shaping your unique plugin.
Find the desirable interface and characteristics of the tool and save the modifications.
- Acquire the individual code which appears in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the setting up of your personal tool is complete, copy the individual code from the appearing box and keep it for later use.
- Initiate applying of the tool on WordPress homepage.
Add the code copied recently into your website and apply the corrections.
- You’re done! The embedding is fully ended.
Visit your site to take a look at the performance of the tool.
If you deal with some complications, please write to our customer service team. Our specialists will be excited to help you with all the issues you might have with the product.