Webflow Coronavirus Stats widget
Elfsight Coronavirus Stats is an uncomplicated widget for Webflow which allows you to check the data on COVID-19 spread around the world. By means of it, you can demonstrate the statistics right on the pages of your site and help your visitors take charge of their health and families. You are free to translate all the widget’s elements to your language, apply any number format and repaint the background and text elements.
By means of the Coronavirus widget you’ll be able to control and display the current information to your visitors and help them take care of their health
The fundamental widget features include
- Use the applicable number configuration.
- Alter font size and weight.
- Three background variations: Image, Color or Transparent.
- Reveal overall statistics or by country.
- Decide upon the featured country.
How do I embed Elfsight Coronavirus Stats widget to my Webflow site?
Simply follow the guidelines below to start using the tool.
- Open our free demo and start building your customized plugin.
Specify the suitable look and functional traits of the tool and apply the modifications.
- Copy your individual code which appears in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the setting up of your personal plugin is over, copy the personal code in the appeared popup and keep it for further use.
- Get started with using the widget on your Webflow homepage.
Implement the code you’ve saved before in your homepage and save the adjustments.
- You’re done! The embedding is fully accomplished.
Go your website to check how’s the plugin operating.
In case you deal with some complications, please apply for our customer service team. Our specialists are longing to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the product.