iFrame Coronavirus Stats widget
Elfsight Coronavirus Stats is an uncomplicated widget for iFrame which allows you to track the information on COVID-19 spread around the world. Using it, you may demonstrate the stats right on the pages of your site and help your audience take trouble of their health and relatives. You are free to translate all the plugin’s elements to your language, apply any number format and change the color of the background and texts.
Applying the Elfsight Coronavirus widget you’ll manage to track and reveal the up-to-date data to your users and help them take charge of their health
These are only several of the wide widget features:
- Pick the fitting number format.
- Adjust font size and weight.
- Three background types: Image, Color or Transparent.
- Demonstrate global data or by country.
- Pick the featured country.
How to embed Elfsight Coronavirus Stats widget into my iFrame web page?
Just apply the instructions below to start working with the widget.
- Employ our free configurator and start creating your own widget.
Find the desirable look and functionality of the tool and save the edits.
- Receive the personal code shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishing of your personal widget is over, copy the personal code from the appearing window and keep it for future need.
- Initiate utilization of the plugin on your iFrame web page.
Place the code you’ve saved before in your homepage and apply the adjustments.
- You’re done! The setup is successfully accomplished.
Go your web page to take a look at the performance of the plugin.
In case you meet some obstacles, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service staff. Our consultants are longing to help you with all the difficulties you might have with the product.