Google Sites Coronavirus Stats widget
Elfsight Coronavirus Stats is a simple tool for Google Sites which permits you to see the data on COVID-19 spread all over the world. Using it, you are free to display the stats right on your website and help your visitors take care of their health and families. You can translate all the widget’s components to your language, apply any number format and change the color of the background and text elements.
Applying our Coronavirus widget you’ll manage to control and display the up-to-date info to your audience and help them take charge of their health
The widget offers practical and easy features, see some of them:
- Pick the fitting number configuration.
- Adjust fonts size and weight.
- 3 background types: Image, Color or Transparent.
- Demonstrate global data or by country.
- Pick the featured country.
How to add Coronavirus Stats on my Google Sites?
Simply follow several steps described below to embed the tool.
- Manage our free configurator and start creating your custom-built plugin.
Find the desirable form and options of the plugin and apply the corrections.
- Get your unique code which appears in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the configuration of your personal widget is done, copy the individual code at the emerged window and save it for later usage.
- Commence utilization of the tool on Google Sites web page.
Insert the code you’ve copied before in your website and save the corrections.
- The installation is successfully accomplished.
Go your website to take a look at the work of the widget.
Supposing you have any difficulties, have no hesitation to apply for our support team. Our consultants are eager to resolve all the issues you may have with the plugin.