Drupal Coronavirus Stats module
Elfsight Coronavirus Stats is a simple tool for Drupal which permits you to check the info on COVID-19 outbreak all over the world. By means of it, you can demonstrate the statistics right on your site and help your users take charge of their health and relatives. You can translate all the plugin’s elements to your language, employ any number format and recolor the background and texts.
With the help of the Coronavirus module you’ll manage to keep a watch on and reveal the current info to your users and help them take charge of their health
These are only several of the plenty of module features:
- Choose the fitting number configuration.
- Adjust font size and weight.
- Three background types: Image, Color or Transparent.
- Display overall statistics or by country.
- Choose the featured country.
How to embed Elfsight Coronavirus Stats module on my Drupal website?
Simply follow these steps described below to embed the module.
- Make use of our free configurator and start creating your own instrument.
Choose the desirable interface and parameters of the tool and apply the edits.
- Copy the individual code which is shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the customization of your personal widget is over, copy the individual code at the emerged popup and save it for future usage.
- Initiate usage of the tool on Drupal website.
Paste the code saved before in your web page and save the adjustments.
- The Setup is fully ended.
Visit your website to see in action the functioning of the module.
Supposing you have any difficulties, feel free to seek assistance of our customer service team. Our consultants are eager to resolve all the questions you might have with the product.