Adobe Muse Coronavirus Stats widget
Elfsight Coronavirus Stats is a simple tool for Adobe Muse which allows you to track the info on COVID-19 outbreak all over the world. By means of it, you are free to display the stats right on your website and help your audience take care of their health and relatives. You are free to translate all the app’s components to your language, use any number format and change the color of the background and text elements.
Using our Coronavirus widget you’ll manage to keep a watch on and reveal the most recent data to your users and help them take care of their health
The essential widget features offer
- Use the appropriate number configuration.
- Alter fonts size and weight.
- Three background variations: Image, Color or Transparent.
- Demonstrate global data or by country.
- Choose the featured country.
How can I embed Elfsight Coronavirus Stats widget into my Adobe Muse web page?
Simply follow the guidelines below to insert the tool.
- Launch our free editor and start shaping your personalised widget.
Determine the custom form and specifications of the tool and apply the corrections.
- Receive your individual code exposed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your widget is done, copy the individual code in the emerged box and keep it for further need.
- Get started with using the widget on Adobe Muse website.
Integrate the code saved before into your web page and save the edits.
- Done! The embedding is successfully ended.
Go to your web page to take a look at how the widget works.
If you run into any difficulties, have no hesitation to contact our customer service team. Our specialists are eager to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the widget.