Build and adjust a widget
Here’s a short guidance: create website Order Form in the widget editor using one of the templates:
- Pick: Blank template.
- Set the email address for receiving emails and add boxes for the information you need to ask; Select the action after submitting the form; Choose the layout and adjust the size of the form.
Feel like adding some personalization to the widget look? You can bring your ideas to life via custom CSS field.
- Save all the alterations.
Make sure to save the changes you have made.
Publish the widget on your website
Go to a page or template, where you need to publish your widget and insert the code received at Elfsight apps.
Here’s a setup guide for a number of platforms: Adobe Muse, BigCommerce, Blogger, Drupal, Elementor, Joomla, jQuery, Magento, HTML, ModX, OpenCart, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow, Weebly, Wix, WordPress.
Having queries with installation or customization of the widget? Get in touch with our customer service and they will be happy to provide help you.
Can I change the settings of my widget following its setup on my website?
You can customize your widget at all times after it has been added to your site. For this, get authorized in your account at Elfsight Apps and go to the widget settings. Introduce desired changes in the editor, and they will be at once applied on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The best widgets for your website;
- Free unlimited-time help for all clients;
- Fast and easy widget creating.
Choose Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a truly working tool for your web business or project. Have the best widgets to help you achieve more!