Instagram Feed widget for website
Why do I need to embed an Instagram Feed?
Increase visitor engagement
Boost website sales
Attract more Instagram followers
Join 2,078,753 customers already using Elfsight Apps
What makes Elfsight Instagram Feed special?
Exclude by hashtag filter helps me to sort out the photos from my Instagram that are not business-related and only show the right stuff.
I use Tile template to hide all the post details and create a clean gallery with my Instagram photos.
Why Elfsight widget of all others?
What our customers say ❤️
Thank you so much!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I hide away the photos I don’t need from my IG gallery?
Can I create Shoppable Instagram Feed using InstaShow widget?
Is InstaShow mobile friendly?
What sorts of widget can I design out of Elfsight Instagram Feed?
All our widgets have responsive design and flexible interfaces which allow you to shape any configuration of the widget. You can find examples of Instagram Feed on websites for your inspiration created by our amazing designers. Here are the main templates you can take as a basis:
- Instagram Video Feed – add videos and create video galleries for your website with the help of video posts of Instagram account
- Instagram Live Feed – displaying all post updates from Instagram account on the website.
- Instagram Slideshow widget – create a slider with your page content.
- Instagram Post widget – single posts or series of theme posts.
- Instagram Profile widget – any content from your account.
- Instagram Slider widget –photo and video collections from your profile content.
- Instagram Hashtag Feed – display posts by any hashtag.
- Instagram Photo Feed Gallery – create and display marvelous photo galleries on your website.
- Instagram Stream widget – display by hashtag, URL, location or profile.
- Instagram Account widget – insert your profile into any page of your website.
- Instagram Images Feed – embed any Pictures by URL on your site.
- Instagram Grid widget – use a special template to create engaging portfolios.
- Instagram Page widget – demonstrate your business or personal page in any place of your website.
Haven't found the right widget? Simply send a request to our customer service and we will consider your wish.
How to embed Instagram Feed widget for free on a website?
- To embed Instagram Feed, begin by visiting the Elfsight website.
- Sign up for a free account to access the Instagram Feed free widget.
- Once your account is created, utilize the Instagram free widget to connect your Instagram account and customize the display settings.
- After setting up the Instagram Feed for free, copy the provided embed code and paste it into your website's HTML or CMS where you'd like the feed to appear.
Now, your website will feature your Instagram Feed, enhancing its visual appeal and keeping visitors engaged. Enjoy the benefits of the Elfsight Instagram widget at no cost!