Instagram Feed widget for Blogger
InstaShow is a powerful Instagram plugin, which allows setting up beautiful galleries with images and video clips from Instagram on your site. An unlimited number of personalization variants of the feed: all types of sources, content filters, more than 70 adjustable parameters, 10 style options, and fully adaptive interface for all resolutions.
Apply this responsive and handy plugin, to spark interest in users of your website.
- Earn more with popular photos.
Add images from Instagram, which now stands among the most beneficial platforms for popularizing goods or services, and have a jump of sales on your website.
- Maximum number of fans in Instagram.
Embed additional buttons with a call to subscribe and double the number of fans of your Instagram profile.
- Higher engagement of visitors.
Attract visitors and spark their interest with the help of content from Instagram, to make customer interaction more intense.
The most important features of our plugin, which turn it into the best Blogger tool for embedding Instagram on a site:
- Apply Only filter to display from the selected source;
- 2 post templates: Tile and Classic;
- 7 switchable posts elements to show or hide;
- Customizable colors of background, text, buttons and more;
- Option to set cache time.
How to add Instagram Widget to Blogger website
Read our express instruction on displaying and generating the plugin. Average carrying out time is approximately 70 sec., and a nice bonus is that you do not need experience in coding.
- Design your unique Instagram Feed.
Using our free demo, assemble a plugin with necessary template and functions.
- Acquire a code for showing the plugin.
After widget configuring, acquire a code for Instagram plugin from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Reveal the plugin on Blogger site.
Display the plugin on the required place of the page and apply the edits.
- You’re done!.
Go to your Blogger website, to see your Instagram.
Stumble on queries while embedding or personalizing your own Instagram feed? Don’t hesitate to address our help center or study a full guide «Setting Instagram feed on Blogger».