Instagram Feed widget for Adobe Muse
InstaShow is a supreme Instagram plugin, which helps to generate splendid collections out of Instagram photos and videos. An endless amount of variants of your profile settings: all types of sources, filters of content, more than 60 flexible values and 10 appearance schemes, and interface totally responsive for various devices.
Apply a completely flexible and useful plugin, to attract readers of your site immediately.
- Get trendy with stylish pictures.
Make use of pictures from Instagram – one of the most popular platforms for advertising your offers or services – and enjoy an uplift of income on the site.
- Advertise your Instagram account.
Promote your page in Instagram via the website, let more users know you and turn into your followers.
- Engage a greater amount of readers.
Fill your site with photos from Instagram via our plugin, and they will attract more visitors and make them stay longer on the site.
The outstanding characteristics of Elfsight plugin, which convert it into the best Adobe Muse instrument for showing Instagram content on a site:
- Use unlimited number of sources to show on your website;
- Choose the number of posts to display on the page;
- Add unlimited call-to-action buttons;
- 13 ready-to-use color schemes;
- Flexible width of the widget.
How to add Instagram Widget to Adobe Muse website
Check our concise guide on adding and shaping the plugin. Approximate setup time is only 2 minutes, above that, you do not need any knowledge in development to make it.
- Create your personalized Instagram Feed.
Using our free demo, shape a plugin with preferable look and options.
- Get a code for showing the plugin.
After widget generating, acquire a code for Instagram plugin from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Display the plugin on Adobe Muse site.
Show the plugin on the necessary place of the page and apply the edits.
- The embedding is successful!.
Enter your Muse website, to check your Instagram.
Having any troubles with installing or customizing your Instagram feed? Get in touch with our support team.