Instagram Feed widget for Magento
Embed Instagram on Magento with Elfsight widget
InstaShow is a responsive Instagram plugin, which enables to set magnificent collections out of Instagram pictures and videos. A huge amount of variants of individual settings of your profile: all sorts of sources, posts filters, more than 60 adaptive parameters and 10 layout variants, and adaptive interface suitable for all resolutions.
Use a fully responsive Instagram module for Magento to spark interest in visitors of your site.
- Sell more with trendy images.
Display photos from Instagram – the most efficient media to advertise your products or services, and get an increase of profit on the website.
- Find new subscribers in Instagram.
Add additional buttons with a call to subscribe and grow the number of subscribers of your Instagram page.
- Higher user engagement rate.
Inspire visitors to view your content and get deep impressions, with images from Instagram on your site. Achieve higher visitor engagement.
You are free to integrate the Instagram Feed plugin into your Magento website to demonstrate a highly responsive feed with a link to your account. And what’s great about our Instagram Feed extension – you won’t have to code on your Magento website, simply use our free configurator. Then follow these steps:
- Click theme settings.
- Select the element on your Magento where you need to embed the Instagram Feed plugin on.
- Paste the code from Elfsight Apps and save the modifications.
- Simple as that.
And don’t forget to look at our complete guide on adding the plugin to other popular platforms.
Of course! You can do it through the use of our live demo! Also, the demo can help you add the plugin to your Magento website.
Main features of Instagram Feed module
The key functionality of Elfsight plugin, which convert it into the best Magento instrument for showing Instagram content on a site:
- Add content by URL, hashtags, and usernames
- Adjustable number of columns and rows
- Arrows, drags and slide navigation
- 11 paintable elements
- Flexible width of the widget
How to add Instagram Feed to Magento website
Simply follow the guidelines below to start working with the widget on Magento.
- Make use of our free configurator and start building your custom-made Instagram Feed extension.
Specify the selected form and options of the widget and apply the modifications.
- Get the unique code which is shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the configuration of your personal widget is complete, copy the personal code from the emerged box and keep it for future occasion.
- Commence usage of the widget on your Magento homepage.
Place the code you’ve saved recently into your website and apply the adjustments.
- You’re done! The setup is fully accomplished.
Visit your site to review how’s the tool running.
Having issues with installing the Instagram widget for Magento? Get in touch with Elfsight support.