Instagram Blank Template
Use photos from diverse Instagram sources and apply filters to display the most attractive content. This ready-to-use template has something for everyone and doesn't require programming skills.
No credit card required
Works on 99.9% of websites
Free plan available
- Use unlimited number of sources to show on your website
- Add content by URL, hashtags, and usernames
- Apply all your favourite Instagram filters
- 2 ready-to-use feed layouts: slider and grid
- 2 post templates: tile and classic
- Adjustable number of columns and rows
- Variable gutter space
- Call-to-action buttons
- Diverse post settings with post elements and popup elements
- Action on image click
- Arrows, drags and slide navigation
- 13 ready-to-use color schemes
- Customizable colors for posts, slider, grid, and popup
- Adjustable feed title
- Adjustable width of the widget
- Mobile optimization option
- 27 popular languages
- Regular live updates to keep it fresh
Need a Different Template?
Check out more ready-made templates for any use case or build your own!
Embed your favorite Instagram posts on your website for better brand engagement.
Embed a custom Instagram gallery of images and videos on your website to complement the brand style.
Embed an Instagram feed with profile details to highlight the legitimacy of your brand.
Embed a customizable grid of the Instagram feed on your website to enhance your website's visual appeal and raise brand awareness.
Embed your Instagram posts in a sidebar content area of your website to draw more attention.
Embed an Instagram feed on your website that updates in real-time to attract more views.
Embed a photo feed on your website to keep your viewers informed and engaged with the brand story on Instagram.
Embed a stylish Instagram content in a website’s footer to give viewers a chance to explore your feed.
Embed Instagram photos to attract more physical customers for your offline business.
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Instagram Feed widget
I was looking for an easy solution and found the Elfsight template collection. The Instagram Feed template has an incredible amount of modifiable elements. Plus, when I required assistance from their support, they helped me immediately.
For me, the Instagram Feed templates are customizable, and you can change them as much as you want. The integration with my website was smooth and took a little time. Support has always been fantastic too!
The setup of the Instagram Feed template is very easy. What I like best is the out-of-the-box functionality and numerous custom-made features. The support team is great and quick to respond and help. Highly recommend Elfsight’s Instagram templates.
How to Create Your Own Instagram Feed Template for the Website
In order to design your own Instagram Feed template for your website, follow this instruction:
- Choose from a list the Instagram Feed template.
- Open the selected template.
- Press the “Use Template” button.
- Modify all the elements and characteristics of the Instagram Feed to match the website design.
- Sign in to your Elfsight account and get the code to insert.
How to Customize the Instagram Feed for Your Website Layout
It’s much easier than you think; just go to the “Appearance” menu in the demo. Pick the layout template. Change width and position. That’s it!
How to Add Instagram Feed Plugin to the Website
To embed Instagram Feed plugin to the site, follow the detailed guideline:
- Customize the Instagram Feed template.
- Sign in to the Elfsight’s control panel.
- Obtain the individual widget code and copy it.
- Go to the website and add the code into your editor.
Help with Instagram Feed Setup and Website Installation
In case you have read through the instructions and still have a few questions, check out the following choices:
Our goal is to be at the right time to support clients. So you can always get in touch with our customer support team or study posts in the Help Center.
Contact Elfsight peers, exchange your thoughts, and participate in community events!
Check out Wishlist to propose features you want, but the Instagram Feed misses them yet.